Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helllllllo Philadelphia!

Seat selection time coming up!

I'm the only one who cares about soccer.

I like world cup soccer and some of the better leages like the Italian Premier League. But MLS soccer is crap.
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

But the IPL is not playing in Philly any time soon.

Comment

I may go to the first game being played at the Linc. My brother-in-law will be a season ticket holder. I believe he has seat selection on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc View Post
          I may go to the first game being played at the Linc. My brother-in-law will be a season ticket holder. I believe he has seat selection on Friday.
          This friday or next? What section is he in?

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
            This friday or next? What section is he in?

Not sure what section except I thought he was being given the choice of a bunch of different sections. He got on the waiting list right out of the gate but I think he wanted the cheap seats.

Comment

is he a Son of Ben?

I'm in the midfield. Tickets for the Union are relatively cheap.

Comment

alright - so I got the low down from him. His virtual seat selection appointment is next monday 01/25. He has sideline seats and can pick within a 4 section area. He says the appointments are slotted by your position on the season ticket holder signup timing.

Comment

He's ahead of me in line. My appt is Tuesday morning. If I can't get good seats in the midfield, my rep says I can switch to sideline (it's one section away and cheaper) and have the rest of the money held in my account for the future.

If you talk to him monday, ask him what seats he got. I might end up in the sideline section.

Comment

I'll let you know.

Comment

What'd he end up getting steve?

Comment

Sorry Vin - he got section 109, row T a couple of seats off the aisle. He was disappointed because he thought he'd fare better but it's still a good spot.

Comment

interesting. I just had my assignment and they offered me row 1 in the sideline section but the last section near the corner. The view sucks so i just stuck with my midfield seats.

I got Sec 128 row N/14.

Comment

He wanted to sideline view rather than the extra $ for midfield so I think he fared well. You'll have great seats. Very cool. I was reading one of their exhibitions this summer might be Manchester City. That would be great to see.

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc View Post
                              He wanted to sideline view rather than the extra $ for midfield so I think he fared well. You'll have great seats. Very cool. I was reading one of their exhibitions this summer might be Manchester City. That would be great to see.

I think they actually reduced prices on the midfield seats. When i ordered them, they were $800 each. Now they're 700 each. I plan on going to half the games and selling the rest. I figure people would buy em just for the sheer novelty the first season.

The rep said the first 2-3 games (i figure 3) will be at the Linc.

Comment

Working...
                              X