Amari Cooper To Dallas !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amari Cooper To Dallas !

Not sure this is smart long-term move by the Cowboys (giving up 1st rounder). But, it makes them tougher this year.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...dallas-cowboys

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
    Not sure this is smart long-term by the Cowboys (giving up 1st rounder). But, it makes them tougher this year.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...dallas-cowboys
    I just heard that myself. He's been a huge part of Oakland's fall from grace the last 2 years. A whole lot of drops and poor play in general. I think the Cowboys overpaid.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Yep. He has really underachieved the last 2 seasons. This year is his 4th year on his rookie contract. The Raiders previously picked up his 5th year at 13 million.

You have to love Jerry. He never learns. I think the odds are this blows up in his face. Everything I have read says the Cowboys got fleeced.

Comment

A first rounder is a little steep. Man Oakland is loading up on the picks.

If I was then I’d trade Carr to Jags.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Cooper has hands of stone and there is talk he is not a hard worker. This is a desperation move by the Cowboys those never work out.
          Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Anybody who’s had him on their fantasy team knows he’s way too inconsistent and streaky

Comment

This will help them short term. Oakland is a dumpster fire. That is A lot to give up for a short term rental.

Comment

Gruden is really gonna remake that team into what wants. Dulass did overpay, Imm, 1st rounder is just way too much.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                  Gruden is really gonna remake that team into what wants. Dulass did overpay, Imm, 1st rounder is just way too much.
                  New coach, new players. That's always the way. If you trade Mack nobody on the roster is safe unless he drafted you lol.
                  "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I hope Cooper goes batsh** crazy
                    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                    Hope is not a strategy
                    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                      Concur
                      Hope is not a strategy
                      RIP

Comment

5 first rounders in the next two years. Man that is going to kill them when those contracts come due. If they’re smart they trade Carr and grab a QB, WR, RB this year and use the two firsts next year and whatever they get for Carr (another first?) on OL and defense next year. That’s a fast rebuild!
                        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Not surprisingly, Jason 'Whitebread' Witten just made it clear that Dallas got the better part of this deal.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                            Not surprisingly, Jason 'Whitebread' Witten just made it clear that Dallas got the better part of this deal.
                            Shocking - another Cowboys alum sucking the penis of the great Jerry Jones’ empire.

That whole MNF crew sucks balls- just unbearable to listen to

Comment

You won't hear a word from 'whit' when the team is tired of Cooper's act and the girls are bemoaning not having had that first round pick
                              Hope is not a strategy
                              RIP

Comment

Working...
                              X