• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charles Haley blows the whistle on Cowboys

Charles Haley calls Cowboys "a bunch of losers"
    Feb
    2/13/2018 9:01:28 AM
    |More
    Former Cowboys defensive lineman/linebacker and Pro Football Hall of Famer Charles Haley recently discussed America's Team with the Dennis and Cowlishaw show on 103.3 ESPN Dallas. Haley referred to the Cowboys as a bunch of losers according to the Dallas Morning News.

"I don't think they understand what it takes to win a game. If you want to look back, if that was Coach [Jimmy] Johnson, we would've worked harder than we did last year just to repeat that part of it. I don't see that maturity where guys are doing their own thing out there. When the coach says run 10, you run 15, or you grab your teammates and go run. They took 13-3 for granted and they thought, 'OK, we'll win the Super Bowl the next year.'

"I blame everybody. It's one team and everybody's together. And that's the key. I go over there and I tell guys, 'Man, Jerry built this house for a bunch of damn losers.' And they get mad. They have to do something about it. I can't do anything about it, I can't play. All I can do is give you some knowledge. "

"And then the egos are so big and they're so busy getting on Twitter and Facebook and everything else - maybe they should get in that playbook. Maybe they should learn how to rush, catch and block.

"I tell those guys nobody's scared of them. Ain't nobody in the league scared of y'all. What y'all been doing is listening to people saying you've got the best offensive line in the business. I said who's scared of y'all? Huh? Those little things like that, those intangibles, the attitude you take to the field [matters]. ... I go over there and I watch guys work. I watch them go through drills. They go through three or four drills and they're gassed."

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/theredzoneorg

Like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Theredzone.org
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Shhh...! Hey, Charles, we WANT the Cowboys to continue to wallow in mediocrity!!

Comment

tino posted what has become my favorite stat....

“Nick Foles has won more playoff games in the last 30 days than the entire Cowboys organization has won in the last 22 years!”

Hey Charlie, shut the fuck up!!!!
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
      X