A little computer help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little computer help

I'm quite famous around here for my lack of computer skills so I hope somebody can help me out here. To get to certain sites I have to switch to other browsers when I navigate the net. Some just don't come in and others are slow once I get there. Then I switch to another browser and have no problem. Is this normal?
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

I have one problem with one on line store like that--- other than that I have no problem using Chrome for all.

Comment

I’m a Firefox person myself.

But to answer your question- web pages are typically created on the Internet Explorer (aka Microsoft) platform so if you use a different browser, not all the web pages’ attributes will load properly. It also happens when pages are created for Chrome or Firefox or Safari and then opened in Internet Explorer.

Audio/Video from YouTube has issues in Firefox, I know that because I experience them.

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
        I’m a Firefox person myself.

But to answer your question- web pages are typically created on the Internet Explorer (aka Microsoft) platform so if you use a different browser, not all the web pages’ attributes will load properly. It also happens when pages are created for Chrome or Firefox or Safari and then opened in Internet Explorer.

Audio/Video from YouTube has issues in Firefox, I know that because I experience them.
        Thanks WC. I searched my question after I posted this and got the same answer with a whole lot of computer jargon that I didn't understand lol. Maybe you should be writing the answer!
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
        X