Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't want Westbrook or Sheppard returning punts. Period.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't want Westbrook or Sheppard returning punts. Period.

It's the ultimate irony, but i really want Mahe to heal up quickly. These two guys are far too valuable to be returning punts in Game 1 against the Texans.
    Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

But, I keep hearing Lito is over-rated and that Hood should start over him...so would it be that big of a loss?...

I have no problem with them doing it one game, but yes it should not be a long term solution...
    Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

I agree.
      Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
      Playoff Appearances:
      NFC Title Games:
      Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Lito probably IS overrated, but we've only got 3 legit corners right now, and we can't afford to ost ANY of them.
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I don't mind Lito returning punts on an interim basis. My question is - wasn't Lito making it known in pre-season that he still wasn't quite 100%? If so - why would he and/or Reid thrust him out there as PR?

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
            Lito probably IS overrated, but we've only got 3 legit corners right now, and we can't afford to ost ANY of them.

exactly.
            Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

I disagree with Lito being overrated. However I do think Brown is.
              FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

I'm not here to bash on either one of them. THey're our guys, they're what we've got. They are the BEST we've got. So I don't want Brown, Hood OR Lito taking unnecessary risks.
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Sheldon is rated perfectly. Lito is overrated this year because he's hurt and w/o his speed he's not a great corner.

But putting him and/or Westbrook at risk is crazy.
                  Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                  Playoff Appearances:
                  NFC Title Games:
                  Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Nick Cole has mad speed

Comment

Deion did it and never got hurt. You just gotta use your head and put your hand up if the coverage is good.

Comment

This is too funny; the last two years people have been screaming to let Westbrook and Lito return punts.
                        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

LOL...I'll trust your opinion....cough*Ware*cough...

And Brown is under-rated, right?
                          Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Brown is one of the best corners in the NFL. He will be in the pro-bowl this year.
                            Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
                              This is too funny; the last two years people have been screaming to let Westbrook and Lito return punts.

I'll amend the "Period" part of it slightly: in a key situation at the end of the year with important games on the line, or in the playoffs, I'm OK with occasionally using Westbrook to return punts. Occasionally. Not early in the season when they need a guy to fill in for the injured PR.

Comment

Working...
                              X