Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kobe Bryant Research

Hey Everyone on Sports Column

My name is Charles Osborne and I am conducting some research for a school project. The project is about Kobe Bryant, and I’m looking to find out about people’s opinions about him. The whole thing should only take about 5-10 minutes to complete

I have attached a link to my survey posted on SurveyMonkey.com so you all can give it a try. Don’t worry, no personal information will be taken and your answers are 100% confidential.

Your participation would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=125482301357

If you have any questions about the survey or about the project, please email me at: [email protected].

Thanks a lot,

Charles Osborne

Done.

Anyway - this is a heavy Philadelphia fan site so you'll get a pretty heated anti-KOBE slant.
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

I'm a Lakers fan, though my interest has kind of died since Shaq left the team.
      "You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playin that stuff. You're across the ocean over there. You're across the city. You can't come over to our place talkin' trash like that."

Comment

thanks for your help

thanks for the advice

that will help me undersatnd my results better

Comment

My hatred of Kobe is more attached to being an embarassment to the high school I went to more than anything else.

I admire his game but think he's a punk.

Comment

Working...
          X