Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colin Cowherd Reporting (Kolb to Arizona)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah - I meant to make the point that the Cards GM is saying they will be aggressive. Kolb to Arizona is a done deal. Whether it's Peterson or not is a good debate.
    Last edited by BIGPHILLY; 05-09-2011, 11:52 AM.
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Man I hope this turns out to be true! Peterson here would be awesome! I know I'm being greedy and insane but image what our secondary would look like with Assante, Peterson and Assumugha! If the Eagles were to still go after him (and keep him away from Dallas or Washington!) teams couldn't throw against us! Redzone problems would be gone and all we'd need is a serious MLB to help against the run. OK back to something more realistic.... I'd be thrilled with Peterson in Midnight green!
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

The eagles would still take a run at Assumugha, if for no other reason then to run his price up!
        Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

I had a fantasy about how funny it would be for the FO to already have a deal in place to trade for Peterson, but before they go public and make the trade they make dallas kill their cap in a bidding war, spending twice as much as they needed getting Asomugha.

Comment

Working...
          X