Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brodrick Bunkley & Darwin Walker (JJ Press Conference)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brodrick Bunkley & Darwin Walker (JJ Press Conference)

Good News:

Darwin Walker is healthy and ready to start on Sunday. Should be nice.

Confusing News:

Bunkley still out of game shape. I really noticed this when watching some clips of the FSU defense vs. PSU in the FIESTA the other night. Can you notice the difference?

vs.
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Walker is set to start on Sunday, per J. Johnson PC today. My question is this, what is the significance? We will rotate so much that starting means diddly, especially for the tackles. I don't know, maybe im being a nut here but I don't get announcing a starter for DL.

Comment

disappointing about bunkley. the jets were running over him and ramsey in the second half. hope he doesn't go the way of corey simon.
      Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

I just listened to the PC again. he said Bunkley is getting much better but it not quite in game shape yet. wasn't really a ripping of him or anything. he said he'd be in there 40% of the snaps

Comment

I just hope he doesn't turn out like another DT from FSU who let his weight get out of control.
          Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
            I just hope he doesn't turn out like another DT from FSU who let his weight get out of control.
            I'll sure take that guy's rookie numbers, though.

Comment

Thats why they played him almost the entire Jets game...since he missed so much camp and did not appear to be training on his own enough, he was wearing out and needs to build his stamina...

He'll get there soon...he will be in the rotation, but probably not as much as we would like this game...
              Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

I agree that Bunkley needs to get in shape but comments relating him to Fat Albert Simon are probably premature.

Also agree on the starting/rotating comment.

I love this d-line.
                Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                Playoff Appearances:
                NFC Title Games:
                Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

If Bunkley is anything like Simon this year, we will be smiling and cheering alot...people like to bust on Simon, but seem to forget how good he was here his first 3-4 years...
                  Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
                    I agree that Bunkley needs to get in shape but comments relating him to Fat Albert Simon are probably premature.

Also agree on the starting/rotating comment.

I love this d-line.

i'm just disappointed in the sense that i was hoping bunkley would be so impressive they would just have to give him a starting job by Week 1.
                    Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

I'm with you. Bunkley is a monster but he's only dominant if he's at top shape.

Strength is there - now quickness.

I mean...this is just wrong...

vs.
                      Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                      Playoff Appearances:
                      NFC Title Games:
                      Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by Vote for Kalas
                        If Bunkley is anything like Simon this year, we will be smiling and cheering alot...people like to bust on Simon, but seem to forget how good he was here his first 3-4 years...
                        I was always one of Simon's biggest defenders on these boards; I still think letting him just walk was a mistake.
                        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Budda Bunkley

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
                            Originally posted by Vote for Kalas
                            I was always one of Simon's biggest defenders on these boards; I still think letting him just walk was a mistake.
                            * Probably but he wasn't worth $5 million per as a giant blob run stuffer.
                            Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                            Playoff Appearances:
                            NFC Title Games:
                            Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
                              I'm with you. Bunkley is a monster but he's only dominant if he's at top shape.

Strength is there - now quickness.

I mean...this is just wrong...

vs.

How does Corey even fit that fat ass on a toilet seat? My goodness!

Comment

Working...
                              X