Feel very bad for Alshon Jeffrey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feel very bad for Alshon Jeffrey

Without him, we would have gotten no ring last year and would have finished 6 and 10 (at best) this year. It would be nice if there was some way to let him know that Eagles' fans have his back.

Does anyone know if he has an email address?

Really don't know. I do know though that you can message Dave Spadaro and he will get messages to players if he can. They will be leaving fast though once they get back to Philly.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

TP... I hear you but he has a ring and $30 million. Don’t feel too bad.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Had the Eagles scored on that last drive, who really thinks our defense would have been able to keep the Saints from scoring at the end ? Not me.

Comment

I really feel for Alshon, he has been great, made many a great catch for us. Look wideouts drop footballs, even the GOATS do.
          Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Yeah, Alshon has great hands. He has made so many catches that no Eagle receiver has made in my recent memory.

One thing for sure, Alshon stands out a lot more when Nick is throwing to him. I hope Carson was watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
              Had the Eagles scored on that last drive, who really thinks our defense would have been able to keep the Saints from scoring at the end ? Not me.

If there were 15-20 seconds on the clock and NO had 1 TO left after the KO I'd like our chances.

But I get your point if there was a minute left. We were down to 2 walk ons in the secondary, exhausted pass rushers and numb nuts Schwartz calling the shots.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                If there were 15-20 seconds on the clock and NO had 1 TO left after the KO I'd like our chances.

But I get your point if there was a minute left. We were down to 2 walk ons in the secondary, exhausted pass rushers and numb nuts Schwartz calling the shots.
                That's why they never should have rushed the last play before the 2 minute warningBurn some clock!
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                  That's why they never should have rushed the last play before the 2 minute warningBurn some clock!

Doug kind of reverted to Barney Rubble for this game.

Comment

Alshon Jeffery owes no apologies to anyone. The dude has made some CLUTCH CLUTCH catches, and was playing with cracked ribs against one of the best CBs in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by FearTheDawk View Post
                      Alshon Jeffery owes no apologies to anyone. The dude has made some CLUTCH CLUTCH catches, and was playing with cracked ribs against one of the best CBs in the NFL.
                      quoted for truth. he has made some tough tough catches. hell he made one yesterday stumbling backwards toward the out of bounds and still reached up to make the catch and first down. He seems to like Philly and I certainly Philly likes him. Missed pass or not
                      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                      Hope is not a strategy
                      RIP

Comment

Working...
                      X