No announcement yet.

Coughlin-Foot In Mouth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is using exaggeration to make his "point". Obviously he realizes the difference between the hatred people have for Hitler and the hatred Giants fans have for him. Maybe coaches and players should just have processors installed after they are hired/drafted so they never say anything that might offend a few people.

Comment

What? I basically said it was a tasteless analogy and that he's a dope. It's not like i'm calling for a boycott of Jewish themed Giants gear or anything. You been drinking early again, Fresh?

And do you not agree that people should just be quiet? Especially in the public eye?

Comment

I thought you were gung-ho for stringing him up for his comment, sf. Maybe I misread you. Glad you're not taking it seriously.
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by PMD
          Oi vei. Too many Larry Literals in this world.
          And too many Abraham H. Foxman's!!!
          "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

I do not think he should be strung up. It is just another example of his stupidity to compare his situation to Hitler. TC or anyother coach just are not that important.
            I do think it shows the Giants made a mistake in not showing him the door at the end of the season.
            Most importantly I am glad AR is our coach, he hasn't made any comparisons to himself and a mass murderer.
            Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
              I'm glad to see you guys are taking it this way, because my impression was, "who gives a damn, do we all have to be so thin-skinned??" Obviously the guy was not serious, and he's using an extreme analogy to make a point, but GEEZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!
              This definitely does not rise to the level of McNabb "attacking" Eagle fans....

LMAO...
              Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Ahhhhhh, the transparent VFK....LOL!
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I read the blog every day.

That being said, while I think the media is guilty of making a mountain out of a molehill here, Coughlin is still an idiot. You don't make statements like that because it gives the media ammunition. You have to know that if you make a statement like that they are going to run like hell with it.

Comment

In a stupid attempt to put his troubles in an exaggerrated frame of reference he shot himself in the foot. You don't reprimand someone that dumb. You just avoid hiring him in the first place. Personally, I find it an offensive reference but thats because I have lived 15 years in Germany, visited many of the concentration camps and known too many outright or barely veiled nazis that such makes me puke. Better to simply ignore him.

Comment

I don't like him or the Gints, but this is ridiculous. Move on.
                      Redskins Suck Ass

Comment

Working...
                      X