Another meaningless question.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another meaningless question.......

Who will be the MOST improved player from 2016-- in your mind?

Who will be the biggest disappointment from 2016 -- in your mind?

Rookies of course excluded since they were not here last year!!

I'm going with, maybe the obvious but I think Wentz will shine this year due to the improvement of the entire WR core.

Biggest disappointment? I'm thinking maybe Peters on the O-line. I just injury and age are gonna catch up to him. Hope I'm wrong that as of today that is what I see.

I don't know about Wentz being the MOST improved, but he sure as hell had not better take a step backwards or we're back in QB hell! You're right about the receivers though, it takes 2 to tango.

Disappointment? I'll go with Trey Burton who I think is the most overrated player that we've seen in years.

Improved I think that I'm going to say Kendricks.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Most improved - Vinny Curry

Biggest Disappointment - Torrey Smith (I just don't think there's enough balls to go around to give him the kind of numbers that people are projecting. So I don't think it will really be his fault, but that won't stop people from being disappointed.)

Comment

Most improved- Wentz
        Most disappointing from 2016- Jordan Matthews ( I think he is worse this year)

Comment

I think most improved may be Mathews. He will thrive as a #2. As a group, I think LB will disappoint.

Comment

Originally posted by kyfred View Post
            I think most improved may be Mathews. He will thrive as a #2. As a group, I think LB will disappoint.
            Way wah,,,,, individual only Ky.

Comment

Alright, alright. Hicks will disappoint this year; largely due to injury. He will become our Sean Lee

Comment

Ok, I'll play.

Most improved - Jalen Mills. I like this kid. He's a competitor with a short memory.
                Runner up (if I'm allowed) - Vinny Curry. I'm hoping that a combination of being healthy and having better talent around him will make the difference.

Biggest disappointment - Alshon Jeffery. He'll be good and an upgrade but I don't think he'll be the dominant player like some are expecting.
                runner up - Rodney McLoed. Just not a big fan of his.
                Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

I think Mills takes a step forward this year and establishes himself as a quality corner. Disappointment; I'm not sure Wentz can live to the hype being heaped on him even though he has a good year. But I will say Brandon Graham. He may be okay but he is also getting hype as a great hope for the year
                  Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
                    Ok, I'll play.

Most improved - Jalen Mills. I like this kid. He's a competitor with a short memory.
                    Runner up (if I'm allowed) - Vinny Curry. I'm hoping that a combination of being healthy and having better talent around him will make the difference.

Biggest disappointment - Alshon Jeffery. He'll be good and an upgrade but I don't think he'll be the dominant player like some are expecting.
                    runner up - Rodney McLoed. Just not a big fan of his.
                    Damn that hurts spurr!!! That's like a real shot to the gut.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                      I think Mills takes a step forward this year and establishes himself as a quality corner. Disappointment; I'm not sure Wentz can live to the hype being heaped on him even though he has a good year. But I will say Brandon Graham. He may be okay but he is also getting hype as a great hope for the year
                      If there's one guy on this whole team that I'm not worried about it's Graham ND, barring injury of course. The reason that I say this is because his effort is really extraordinary. I think that will give him continued success in this league. Despite the great year that he had he only had about 6 sacks last season so I can't see him falling off from that.

As for my Kendricks pick it's really more like a 20-1 shot that I threw in. It seems to me that the savvy that he showed his rookie year has to return (I think). It's more of a hope thing.
                      Last edited by Eagle60; 06-20-2017, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Most Improved from last year: Mills, I think a year under his belt in this system will help tremendously. Runner Up is Vinny Curry.
                        Most Disappointing would be Michael Kendricks. I fully expected him to be traded but I guess either no takers or they just needed depth.
                        Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Originally posted by j-bird View Post
                          Most Improved from last year: Mills, I think a year under his belt in this system will help tremendously. Runner Up is Vinny Curry.
                          Most Disappointing would be Michael Kendricks. I fully expected him to be traded but I guess either no takers or they just needed depth.
                          Hi J, nice to hear from you! The fact that they drafted Nate Gerry makes me think that they are changing philosophies and going towards a hybrid linebacker. That doesn't bode well for Kendricks does it? Gerry had a good minicamp by all accounts but they were just running around in shorts. We'll have to see if he can hold up against the run. He claims that he's up to 230 now so that should help some if it's good weight. We'll see.

Comment

So both Alshon Jeffrey and Torrey Smith are going to be disappointments when Wentz improves. Isn't that contradictory?

Comment

Most Improved is Aggie! (please don't kill me) Nothing expected of him so he SHOULD be better.
                              Disappointment: Cox. He just does not seem to want to dominate like Reggie or Clyde or Hugh has done in the past.

Comment

Working...
                              X