Firing Cholly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firing Cholly

We all know that there is a long list of good reasons to fire Cholly. Recently he's been saying that he doesn't know what to try next. Not the words of leadership that I'd like to hear. But after last nights game, he's quoted on Philly.com as saying, "Once things start falling into place, we'll start playing better."

How about, "Once we start playing better, thinks will start falling into place."? He just doesn't inspire or exude leadership.
    www.disciplerocks.com

He's not a good manager. He's below average. But you need someone to hang in there for the balance of the season before Gillick can clean house for 2007.
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
      He's not a good manager. He's below average. But you need someone to hang in there for the balance of the season before Gillick can clean house for 2007.
      You can do that with Varsho or Bombard. They'll be energetic as a manager. Don't let Ryan Howard, Cole Hamels, Scott Mathieson and others spend another day involved with Manuel's bafoonery (sp?). They're getting dumber by the day.

Comment

Fine with me. Either way.
        Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
        Playoff Appearances:
        NFC Title Games:
        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Fine with me, too. Get him out of here and look for the permanent guy in the fall.
          www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

I'm still bitter that they did not hire Leyland, who wanted the job badly.

Comment

Originally posted by BowieBirdFan
              I'm still bitter that they did not hire Leyland, who wanted the job badly.
              Word.
              This could have been another paragraph in BP's article.
              www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Working...
              X