Who's Watching the Office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Watching the Office

The Office season 3 starts tonight. Who's watching?

I've been watching old episodes on iTunes yesterday and today.

I am really kind of anoyed that they decided to change the whole Pam/Jim dynamic. What they had going made for some good TV...if they are just going to be dating now...that takes away one of the best parts of the show. The only good part is going to be seeing Roy's reaction to the whole thing.
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Very pumped for the season. I even watched all the re-runs through this summer. The show is just as good if not better the 2nd and 3rd time around.

Comment

Diane Chambers and Sam Malone....

but i'll be tuning in.

Comment

HOT DAMN THAT WAS FUNNY! Roy's mug shut=HILARIOUS!

Comment

No spoilers please! It's on my DVR, i'll be watching tonight! That and Earl of course.

Comment

Earl was OK. The Office was great as usual. Swing - can't wait to hear your thoughts.

Comment

I heard on Earl that they're letting other characters share in the narration duties. How's that working out?

Comment

Originally posted by SwingOnThis
                I heard on Earl that they're letting other characters share in the narration duties. How's that working out?
                You know - I didn't notice this. Jaime Pressley's character was one of the focal points last night but I can't recall if she did any narration.

Comment

Earl was weak... I only watched it while waiting for the Office.

God Michael is a jackass... and that's not a spoiler.

Comment

I need to get a Tivo. I've seen a couple episodes of the Office and have enjoyed it, but Thursday is my poker night...
                    The definition of insanity is to continually repeat the same action and expect different results.

Thus the Redskins and their fans are, by definition, insane.

Comment

I honestly don't know how people live without tivo.

One option is to get a tivo for your computer. You just run the cable line to it and then into your computer... you dont have to pay $14 a month.

Comment

Yeah Windows Media Center is the shit. But if you don't feel like making that big of an investment you can always buy the Office episodes on iTunes for $2.99 each.

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc
                          Earl was OK. The Office was great as usual. Swing - can't wait to hear your thoughts.
                          Wow, GREAT episode! I love the cuts to Jim's new office! "Big Tuna"! LMFAO.

Am i crazy for wanting to see Angela NAKED?? There's something kinda hot about her...

Comment

Swing - I watched it a second time. Kevin's giggling at Oscar's news was side splitting. And the "Gaydar" was awesome. I wonder how long they'll play out the second office. The "Big Tuna" dude is great.

Comment

The "second office" is great, the Call of Duty 2 scenes were hilarious and it looks like Jim has a new and hotter love interest.

Another great scene is when Toby is gonna ask Pam out but then chickens out.

Comment

Working...
                              X