Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thread (when you just don't feel like starting a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the problem is?

Comment

• Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Boo...yah!

Comment

• great pic
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• gonna be a tough couple weeks. bone spur cut through 75% of shoulder tendon; rotator torn, arthritis in collar bone joint. doc went in today sewed tendon and repaired the rest.
                    hiring someone to wipe your ass damn near impossible these days

on bright side my sons, grandsons, and I decided to bucket list a drive to mississipi to catch the ole miss - lsu game next weekend
                    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                    Hope is not a strategy
                    RIP

Comment

• cool tshirt
                      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                        gonna be a tough couple weeks. bone spur cut through 75% of shoulder tendon; rotator torn, arthritis in collar bone joint. doc went in today sewed tendon and repaired the rest.

on bright side my sons, grandsons, and I decided to bucket list a drive to mississipi to catch the ole miss - lsu game next weekend
                        Ouch. Good luck to you NoDak.

I had a shoulder impingement scoped and it still hurts.

Comment

gonna be a tough couple weeks. bone spur cut through 75% of shoulder tendon; rotator torn, arthritis in collar bone joint. doc went in today sewed tendon and repaired the rest.

attack that rehab, I kicked ass on my hip replacement and it got me better quicker

Comment

Nodak,

Getting old is a bitch but it beats the alternative...most of the time.

Your need of assistance with ass wiping reminds me of a comment an NFL color guy made during a Sunday broadcast some years ago. His name was Alex Hawkins...a retired HB/receiver from the then Baltimore Colts. If I recall correctly, he's talking about a player in the game playing with a cast on his arm and says, "For over a month once when I was playing I had both hands in a cast. You find out who your real friends are when you have to take a leak." The booth went silent. I laughed my ass off.

Hang in there and...consider maybe using a bidet for couple weeks.

Comment

• Sorry to hear about your injury NoDak. On the bright side Lawrence Taylor is still broke and since he's retired from playing he has plenty of time & a need to hire himself out. I think you just found your next ass wiper!
                              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X