• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shopping at Amazon?

If you're shopping at amazon, please use this link

Amazon
    http://www.amazon.com/?tag=sportscol...=0&linkCode=ez

I get a small % of the sale and it helps pay the bills.

Thanks,

Vin

Edit: I just put an amazon link at the top of the page next to blog | Columns so it's easier to find.
    Last edited by sfphillyfan; 02-18-2012, 01:30 PM.

If I put this in my faves will it give a kickback to the site every time I use it from my faves or will I have to come to the site and go through this link?

I do 90% of my shopping at Amazon so it would be nice to give you some funds.
    FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Please bookmark it!

All that matters is the bookmark includes the

http://www.amazon.com/?tag=sportscol...=0&linkCode=ez

tag=sportscolumnc-20 part

and I'll get the kickback.

If you wanna test it, just let me know the next thing your purchase and I'll let you know if it went through.

I don't know who buys what, only what gets bought.
      Last edited by sfphillyfan; 02-20-2011, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Vin. Bought a kindle via the link. Hope you saw it.

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc View Post
          Vin. Bought a kindle via the link. Hope you saw it.

saw it! thanks steve.

is the kindle for you? let me know how you like it. I'm old school but am intrigued.

Comment

Not sure what she bought because she buys frequently from Amazon, but I put my wife onto the link before Christmas. Didn't think to ask whether it showed up to you. I will bookmark this link so she can use it all the time.
            As an aside she bought a Kindle for my son at Christmas. He likes it alot. He lives in NYC and commutes on the trains so it is much easier to use and carry according to him
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

Nodak - I get anywhere from 4-6% on purchases so it definitely helps.

The Kindle to me would just be used to buy disposable books like John Sanford. I still would buy hardcover editions of really good books I like. I'm kind of a dork and like to collect first editions.

If anyone makes a big ticket purchase (like a tv), let me know and I'll kick back some money to you.
              Last edited by sfphillyfan; 02-20-2011, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Vin - I wouldn't dream of taking any funds sent back to the site. The Kindle is for the Mrs. I'll be interested to see what magazine subscriptions she can get in addition to the books. Also, one of her drawbacks in the past was the lack of sharing. Now you can supposedly do that at least once with your download. I added the free Kindle app to my IPad in anticipation. We'll see (her b-day is in a week).

Comment

Magazines would be good for kindle too. I love magazines but can't stand the clutter. And I have trouble throwing out magazines cause what if you need to look up what that douche peter king said last year about something?

I don't know how I'd feel about taking a kindle to the throne though.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                    Magazines would be good for kindle too. I love magazines but can't stand the clutter. And I have trouble throwing out magazines cause what if you need to look up what that douche peter king said last year about something?

I don't know how I'd feel about taking a kindle to the throne though.

I take my IPad in that jawn! (more so that if people know, then maybe it keeps them from touching it!!!!)

Comment

steve - don't tell us when you post from there, ok?

Comment

I'll give you the full play by play!

Comment

I've used the link to buy quite a bit of crap. hope you see all that coming back to you, Vin.

BTW, I love my Kindle. I agree, there are some things that I want to have in hard copy for my library, but as far as reading from a Kindle, at night, outdoors, whatever..it's phenomenal. I got the one that ws like 189 bucks and also the lighted cover to used at night. Nizzice.
                          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

just let me know next time you buy something fresh and i'll verify. If it's for the cigar club though, I don't wanna know.

can you load pdf files onto the kindle? Or are you limited to whatever format kindle is in?

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                              just let me know next time you buy something fresh and i'll verify. If it's for the cigar club though, I don't wanna know.

can you load pdf files onto the kindle? Or are you limited to whatever format kindle is in?
                              You can load PDFs onto it.

Comment

Working...
                              X