Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow

Finally got some of indictments,,,, 13 of them. LMAO

Guess I'm not sure what is funny about Russia meddling our political system. I'm glad to see action being taken to maybe, just maybe do something to end it. If one looks back you'll see I have said I think Russia was meddling in our election; I didn't think Trump's team was colluding with them; and if six or seven people lied to me about having any contact with Russians or what the meetings were about I would launch an investigation also. Seems pretty black and white to me that if both sides were honest in going about their business this would have been resolved long ago. Unfortunately the swamp hasn't been and isn't being drained.
    Surprisingly I haven't heard a thing about the Republicans giving back all the money raised by Wynn as was done in response to the Weinstein money by the Dems. Nor have I heard any outcry for a great investigation about the access or mishandling of classified information by white house staff that were known to not be getting a security clearance. But republicans don't play party politics. Not that is something to LYAO about.
    Get ready for an ugly ugly election year
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

HA, Ha, yes so far almost 2 years, of non stop Trump bashing about collusion only to find that after 10's of millions of $$$$--- there wasn't any and that all they have found so far is the same thing that they knew has been going on since the late 30's and early 40's......... Countries will try to mess with us and our elections... been doing it for years only now they have the internet and social media. BTW-- Same thing Mexico has been caught doing for years. And China! We also do it to many countries, hell we even spent millions trying to influence the Israeli elections. And this falls mostly on the Dems and Obama since they knew this use of social media was going on since 2014... and did nothing.

This is nothing but a straight up total political witch hunt --- and the Dems have let it take center stage for almost 2 years now. All Political!! In fact it is starting to appear as the only Collud-ers were Hilary and the Dems!

And BTW--- what they did was mostly petty stuff, read the indictments.

I don't care if you are a Rep, Dem or any other so called party---- this was nothing but a giant waste of time and our money --- while 17 people died cause the FBI didn't seem to have the resources to track down this guy when handed the tips on a silver platter--- they were to busy trying to find something that doesn't exist----- Collusion! (which BTW is not even a crime) Let's remember the entire pretext of this sham was to find out about Russia and any Trump Collusion. Instead of talking about immigration reform, infrastructure repairs and the useful business of the country -- the media has been obsessed by this "nothing-burger". And the waste just pisses me off-- and it should every American from any party!

Comment

Ah MD you are skilled at the pivot. You should run for office. You don't want to face the question. If you are an investigator and six or seven people lie to you about having had any contact with a Russian or you have someone tell you, after having lied about any meetings, that he did have a meeting but it was about adoptions when you know that isn't true would you investigate? The answer is yes. So don't tell me he didn't bring some of this on himself.
        If you want to talk about wasted millions please talk about the wasted millions investigating Hillary without getting any indictments.
        If you want to pivot to the FBI I will wholeheartedly agree the FBI didn't do their job. Hell on Day One when the sheriff was yipping about calling and letting law enforcement know I told my wife he is fooling himself. Law Enforcement can't do s*** without having evidence. Now, what the FBI had I don't know, and quite honestly few do. What I do believe is that the FBI is as full of pos government workers as any other agency. You can give them a million people but it won't matter one iota if they are all crap. The FBI gets millions of 'leads' or 'tips'; can they track them all down--I doubt it. It is certainly something that the FBI leadership needs to get a handle on. Maybe if the president wasn't busting the balls of the FBI or CIA or any other law enforcement agency it would help.
        Finally, maybe my calendar is off but he has only been president 13 months and I don't remember when he announced his candidacy but I really find it hard to believe there has been two years, or almost two years, of non stop Trump bashing about collusion. But maybe. Then again, maybe that is an exaggeration
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

ND, Not piviting any thing, sorry but I can see speak on several topics at the same time, not "pivoting " as you say.

Tell me where I'm wrong...... This thing has been going on for well over a year(not just Muhller, then wired tapped Page back in early 2015)and all that time and money .... There has been zero evidence of the reason for this s whole mess..... Did Trump collude with Russia to rig the election. In fact from what I have seen, the Dems and HRC had more contact and in an attempt to sway the election then Trump did. See fake Russia dossier, per FBI now sez is crap and the Dems paid for it. See Fusion One also.
          Also per Muehller the tried to interfere to disrupt not to change the out come. Did work both for and against HRC and Trump each.

Per Muehller no Americans were involved.

Next did the Russians try to interfere... Yes! And Obama was informed back in 2014, per Muehller own report. And did nothing.

Next .... Is this something new? .... NO! They have been doing this stuff since the mid 40's, they even established a section in the KGB called the "disinformation group" with the sole aim to disrupt..... Since the 40's, not just since 2014.

And yes I have heard at least 5 high up former CIA people acknowledge that we have done similar things .... When it suits us. Most recently in the Israeli elections, and it was under Obama. We spent millions.

Next the FBI.... So many wrong things happening, but to Florida.... This guy was handed to them on a silver platter...... And blew it. They openly admit it. Aside from the shooter himself.... They are the biggest reason those 17 people are dead.

BTW- As a reminder- just cause my opinion and take on things may be different than yours--- doesn't make either of us right or wrong.

If you got something to dispute those facts.... I'll listen.

And for the record.... I have been an independent since back since the first I could vote... And I have voted both ways many things times.
          Last edited by MDFAN; 02-18-2018, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Oh, btw where did Tino's hate filled, name calling, ignorant post go?

Comment

First no idea where that post disappeared to.
              You know we will never agree on some of this. Not you mind you but I had a guy I fish with and have known for years tell me the other day that it doesn't matter-- "I hate that big eared son of bitch with all my being just like I hate that bitch". Facts are often disregarded when it comes to politics.
              I agree this has gone on for more than a year and I fully believe they should be finishing. The fact that it took a year, or is taking more than a year, is not abnormal by any means. Look at how long they have been looking at Clinton. And they haven't even come up with enough to appoint a special prosecutor.
              I don't know, per Mueller or any report, that Obama knew about this in 2014. Not saying it isn't true. My understanding is that this started in 2014 not necessarily the US knew in 2014 and my understanding, per other reporting, was that Obama knew about this stuff in early 2016. I'll go back and look at that indictment to see if it says when Obama knew. Doubt it though. You seem to indicate all this investigation came about to investigate collusion when to the best of my knowledge it came about to investigate Russian meddling and the Trump collusion came about as part of it; maybe the six or seven guys lying about meetings kind of drove that.
              I wholeheartedly agree we try to steer countries and their leaders to the US way of thinking (at least the way of thinking at the time but we change like babies diapers--often). Hell that is why we have bases all over the friggin world and why we give billions of dollars to countries that really most Amercians could give a crap about. To tell them what to think. Do we try to screw with their elections or did we try to screw with Israel's election. I don't think I have read enough credible evidence to jump there but I believe it likely. But that sure doesn't mean I am okay with countries doing it here. I read the entire 37 pages of the indictment. Anyone who reads that and isn't pissed that we let that happen here is foolish IMO.
              Finally, to make a glacial leap that a tip that went to someone in the FBI (a big organization mind you) was thrown in the dust bin because everyone in the FBI is looking at collusion just isn't possible. I fully and totally put blame on the FBI for not doing their job and missing hard and credible evidence of a potential shooting. But there is no way in hell I can say it is because they are all working on collusion. Next thing I'll read is that it was a conspiracy to not follow up because they wanted to make Trump look bad by letting 17 people die. I'll be quite frank. We have a problem in this country with gov bureaucracy, we have problems with courts, we have problems with law enforcement, we have problems with trillions in debt, and many, many, many other things. Unfortunately our leaders are more concerned power and money. Hell it was announced on Friday that the Republicans have decided to buy the ND Senatorial Election.
              I apologize if I said somewhere that your opinion is wrong while mine is right. I may think that but I wouldn't say that
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                Oh, btw where did Tino's hate filled, name calling, ignorant post go?
                It was done in anger, with the aid of a few drinks, and I deleted it when I reread it hours later. (I should never post here when I've been drinking.) Unlike you Bob...and our childish president...I make lots of mistakes. I admit them and make at least some effort not to repeat them. But like you and Trump, I won't apologize. The distortions, half truths and red herrings that you peddle can be infuriating. Unlike Trump, and to your credit, you don't tell bold, shameless, transparent lies on a daily basis.

And you're somewhat correct that my post was at least "hate" tinged, despite it's brevity. I have contempt for people like you who are more than intelligent and informed enough to know what a totally self-serving and self-absorbed, emotionally stunted, perpetually lying con man Trump is but still support him with the utterly laughable contention that he is somehow good for our country.
                Last edited by tinopuno; 02-18-2018, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                  It was done in anger, with the aid of a few drinks, and I deleted it when I reread it hours later. (I should never post here when I've been drinking.) Unlike you Bob...and our childish president...I make lots of mistakes. I admit them and make at least some effort not to repeat them. But like you and Trump, I won't apologize. The distortions, half truths and red herrings that you peddle can be infuriating. Unlike Trump, and to your credit, you don't tell bold, shameless, transparent lies on a daily basis.

And you're somewhat correct that my post was at least "hate" tinged, despite it's brevity. I despise people like you who are more than intelligent and informed enough to know what a totally self-serving and self-absorbed, emotionally stunted, perpetually lying con man Trump is but still support him with the utterly laughable contention that he is somehow good for our country.
                  I appreciate your rethinking your garbage post---Not that it maters really since you DESPISE me. LOL.

Look you ranted and raved --- but please tell me what is factually incorrect about my post??????

And I'll tell you the same thing I told Nodak (and add just a few more just for you)---- I am an independent who while not thinking Trump is very presidential, he wants the same things for this country as I do. Do I really care if he embellishes a lot of times ---- NO--- cause that isn't what is important, what he does is!

And just because you do not like my position on policies--- doesn't make me wrong or an imbecile, or nut job, or liar---- as you want to portray me. So fuck off and you can post whatever you want, as your drunken posts probably tell the world what kind of person you really are.

Want to call me deplorable, as your queen did? Fine I'll wear it as a badge of honor. The Clintons and Obamas were so corrupt it isn't funny--- and the FACTS support this. Why didn't Obama do anything about the Russian "disinformation campaign" when he was alerted to it in 2014? Why did we sell 20% of our Uranium supplies to Uranium 1) (Russia) in exchange for over 100 million to the Clinton foundation, no need to even talk about Billy Boy. Why did they pay Fusion GPS for dirt on Trump?? And that dirt came from Russia? These are all facts not my theories! Why didn't the FBI get this Cruz guy in Florida... after knowing about him since last Sept, and being twice alerted about him and did nothing and now 17 people are dead--- and they ADMIT this, it is a FACT not my theory.

And you have the balls to call me all kinds of names and dive deep into your adjective closet to find other ways to disparage ME-- when you show nothing, add nothing, and can't disprove anything. --- typical snowflake lefty that thinks he is the only one that can be right!

And remember this I didn't ever attack you or call you names --- you visited all that on me. I'm gonna say this real slow, so that maybe at your advanced age--- or the dog is licking your face----- YOU STARTED THIS. I posted some facts and opinions and you just ranted and raved about what an ignorant person I am. So I'll say this again--- FUCK YOU DICK!!!!!

Don't like me or my posts--- ignore them! Don't like people who have the audacity to disagree with your POV--- then I would stay off the internet! Because at least half this country is in agreement with my positions! But of course they are all (just fill in a string of derogatory and nasty names), cause that is what you seem to do!

Please ignore me!

PS-- I see you went back and redid your post at 5:18--- LMAO!

Comment

And one more thing--- Yes I do listen to a bit of FOX---- but also NBC and ABC!!
                    I listen to all sides and then and only then will I decide what is credible and what is not.

Comment

I appreciate your rethinking your 1) garbage post---Not that it maters really since you 2) DESPISE me. LOL.

Look you ranted and raved --- but please tell me what is factually incorrect about my post??????

And I'll tell you the same thing I told Nodak (and add just a few more just for you)----3) I am an independent who while not thinking Trump is very presidential, he wants the same things for this country as I do. Do I really care if he 4) embellishes a lot of times ---- NO--- cause that isn't what is important, what he does is!

And just because you do not like my position on policies--- doesn't make me wrong or an 5) imbecile, or nut job, or liar---- as you want to portray me. So fuck off and you can post whatever you want, as 6) your drunken posts probably tell the world what kind of person you really are.

Want to call me deplorable, as 7) your queen did? Fine I'll wear it as a badge of honor. The Clintons and Obamas were so corrupt it isn't funny--- and the FACTS support this. Why didn't Obama do anything about the Russian "disinformation campaign" when he was alerted to it in 2014? Why did we sell 20% of our Uranium supplies to Uranium 1) (Russia) in exchange for over 100 million to the Clinton foundation, no need to even talk about Billy Boy. Why did they pay Fusion GPS for dirt on Trump?? And that dirt came from Russia? These are all facts not my theories! Why didn't the FBI get this Cruz guy in Florida... after knowing about him since last Sept, and being twice alerted about him and did nothing and now 17 people are dead--- and they ADMIT this, it is a FACT not my theory.

And you have the balls to call me all kinds of names and dive deep into your adjective closet to find other ways to disparage ME-- when you show nothing, add nothing, and can't disprove anything. --- typical snowflake lefty that thinks he is the only one that can be right!

And remember this I didn't ever attack you or call you names --- you visited all that on me. I'm gonna say this real slow, so that maybe at your advanced age--- or the dog is licking your face----- YOU STARTED THIS. I posted some facts and opinions and you just ranted and raved about what an ignorant person I am. So I'll say this again---9) FUCK YOU DICK!!!!!

Don't like me or my posts--- ignore them! Don't like people who have the audacity to disagree with your POV--- then I would stay off the internet! Because at least half this country is in agreement with my positions! But of course they are all (just fill in a string of derogatory and nasty names), cause that is what you seem to do!

Please ignore me!

PS-- I see you went back and 9) redid your post at 5:18--- LMAO!
                      Bob, BOB, BOB!

Where did it all go so wrong? It's been said that internet debates, especially political debates, should be avoided because misunderstandings leading to animosity take place that probably wouldn't occur if the same two people were sharing a couple beers face to face. In our case, I don't think that's true. I believe if we'd still have real difficulty with one another.

I'm going to respond briefly to a few of the many kind remarks you included in your post. But not all...there are just too many. And I'm not going to debate any of the points you raise because, frankly, there's never any payoff ,no resolution.

Let's begin:
                      1) Garbage Post - Can't disagree! Poorly conceived, written hastily and impulsively in anger...plus those 3 beers. Outright debauchery in the middle of the day. Wish I hadn't written it. .
                      2) Despise - Yeah, I did use that verb originally to describe how I felt about intelligent people generally (like you but not you specifically) who still blindly support Trump... but went back and changed it to have contempt for because I thought despise was too personal and maybe took too much energy.
                      3) I am an independent - You've made that claim several times before. Really!
                      4) embellishes a lot of times - Trump flat out lies without the least compunction on a daily basis and you know he does. I've watched him lie in public his entire adult life. The scary part is that he often believes his own lies once they've passed his lips. You repeatedly insist that what he says doesn't matter. For once you're wrong. It does matter when the President's word can't be trusted...at all.
                      5) imbecile, or nut job, or liar - I think you'd be hard pressed to find a post where I've called you any of those things. I have said you distort and advance half truths when making an argument, but we probably all do that occasionally. The only really offensive terms I ever recall intentionally using were "asshole" the other day in the post I subsequently deleted and twice claiming that you were born with a stick up your ass 'cause you seem so frequently in a sour mood. I could be wrong...there may be more.
                      6) your drunken posts probably tell the world what kind of person you really are. I hope my AA mentor doesn't read this. Probably not a big risk there because, as you point out so frequently and with such seeming satisfaction, this forum has lost many of it's members.
                      7) your queen did - Now I'll use the word 'despise'. I despise Hilary Clinton. Can't listen to her and can't watch her. I think she's an arrogant, hair slitting, greedy POS who thought it was simply her turn to be President.
                      call me all kinds of names - (see #5)
                      9) FUCK YOU DICK - Now we're cookin'!

But, enough of this. Really! No more pissing contest for me.

Many years ago, in a very dark pace filled with unspeakable pain and suffering, I promised myself if I was lucky enough to 'get out of this place' I would 1) never take my life and the people in it for granted; would 2)try hard to hold true to my core principles; and would 3) always try to find the lighter side of the life situations in which I found myself. That's worked out OK for me for the most part, although I have an admittedly warped view of life, am too sarcastic and find humor where many don't. Can't really change that. I am who I am.

I try really hard to be objective and well informed. But I've also got strong opinions, a short fuse,and the damn sarcastic bent, which serves me poorly at times. Your label notwithstanding, I don't drink much and am generally just the opposite of 'an angry drunk'. I also do not enjoy arguing at all, especially on the internet. It's fruitless and frustrating and leads nowhere. No one's mind ever gets changed by internet debates.

With that, I'm done on this thread! Life is too short
                      Last edited by tinopuno; 02-19-2018, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Lotta words there Dick----- none of them telling or proveing what I said is wrong or non factual..... None.

All that message said is blah blah blah blah...... I must be a crazy person or one to be diispised simply because I do not agree with you.

I pointed out some things .... And as you say in a debate or even an argument there should be some back and forth an exchange.

But that isn't what happened here or any other time here ..... You just want to bash Trump and anybodie that likes the direction he is taking this country... Or at leas trying to. Does he lie? So fucking what!!!! Every single President does it and every single one in the future will do it. Grow the fuck up ... Mentally.

Stop turning all these posts into personal attacks rather than arguing the facts. Some person used taxpayer money.... Big fucking deal... Happens about every third week nWasington.... You want to compare that to some of the real crap that's going on... Have at it...... But then don't call other people names and bash them because they do not feel the same way. You add nothing but despicable vitriol, and attacking anybody that isn't in lock step with you.

Your problem.... Not mine.

And btw... I am an independent, and have voted so since I was able.. And I have voted both ways. Now you want to call me a lunar again or make fun of that ..again have at it.... But it is your problem not mine.

As I said if you despise me that much.... Ignore me.

Comment

Lotta words there Dick----- none of them telling or proveing what I said is wrong or non factual..... None.

All that message said is blah blah blah blah...... I must be a crazy person or one to be diispised simply because I do not agree with you.

I pointed out some things .... And as you say in a debate or even an argument there should be some back and forth an exchange.

But that isn't what happened here or any other time here ..... You just want to bash Trump and anybodie that likes the direction he is taking this country... Or at leas trying to. Does he lie? So fucking what!!!! Every single President does it and every single one in the future will do it. Grow the fuck up ... Mentally.

Stop turning all these posts into personal attacks rather than arguing the facts. Some person used taxpayer money.... Big fucking deal... Happens about every third week nWasington.... You want to compare that to some of the real crap that's going on... Have at it...... But then don't call other people names and bash them because they do not feel the same way. You add nothing but despicable vitriol, and attacking anybody that isn't in lock step with you.

Your problem.... Not mine.

And btw... I am an independent, and have voted so since I was able.. And I have voted both ways. Now you want to call me a lunar again or make fun of that ..again have at it.... But it is your problem not mine.

As I said if you despise me that much.... Ignore me.
                          Bob,

Let it go. You win. Have a nice life!

Comment

Dick, Not sure I will, nor do I think there is a need to -- and it was never a contest to win or lose!

You have done this before-- you come here and you insult people and call them names , insult their POV, and try to be sooooooooooo humorous and yet add very little to any conversation, here or on the football board.

You disagree with me, fine say so, and tell me what I said was wrong, stop your generalization of what I am BECAUSE I like Trump's policies and directions! You are a typical person who has been polarized, and believes the 1st amendment only goes one way--- yours. And no matter what Trump does you must oppose it or anyone who actually has the gall to agree with what he is doing. You constantly emotionally respond rather than factually think, IMHO. And I "despise" anyone that does that on a consistent basis.

Wanna debate-- get specific, stick to facts no emotiuons----- wanna disagree... tell me where I'm wrong (in all this back and forth you still haven't done that) ---- and most importantly you need to stop worrying about what Trump sez or how he is un-presidential and pay a lot more attention to what he actually gets done and what else he wants to get done! Pay attention to the important stuff and not the drama!

Comment

And one more thing--- Yes I do listen to a bit of FOX---- but also NBC and ABC!!
                              I listen to all sides and then and only then will I decide what is credible and what is not.
                              You all should stop watching the MSM propaganda and use the amazing tool of the internet to do your own research, it's amazing what you find when the narrative isn't being shoved down your throat. Maybe then I could stand liberal fuckwads er I mean democrats.......nah never going to happen! As long as they keep voting to kill babies I want nothing to do with them!
                              Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Working...
                              X