Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brock Lesnar

I'm a fan

- Got a raw deal with the WWE, poor writing and revolving door of older superstars.

- Terrible showing for the Vikings

- Stomach virus nearly kills him

- Comes from behind and retains his title from Shane Carwin, he was way to humble after the fight, its more fun when he acts like he's better than everyone.

I like how you put this under Entertainment.

Comment

Was an awesome fight. I remember seeing Brock at a dual-meet against PSU some 10-11 years ago and being wowed.
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Did not watch the latest fight, but saw the highlights.

Extremely disappointed, see Brock, this is what happens when you try to be humble and not a huge jackass to everyone

I did enjoy how the undertaker came out of nowhere to ask Lesnar if he wants to go

Comment

I haven't watched wrestling in about 2 years, but the rumor is that WWE wants to do Undertaker vs Brock for the Undertaker's final match at Wrestlmania next April.

Comment

I'm also very disappointed with Brock. IMO he has regressed since dumping head traier Greg Nelson in favor of his college wrestling coach. I saw an interview with Eric Paulson (who is another of Lesnar's coaches) that said they didn't spar at all for the Carwin fight. Lesnar's striking technique isn't as bad as a lot of people think, he just is not used to getting hit. I know he will never move to another camp permanently because he wants to be with his family (travel was the biggest reason he left the WWE). However, I think he needs to take a 2-3 month vacation to Holland and spar with some world class kick boxers who don't care that he is Brock Lesnar. I can't say for sure because I'm not there, but I find it hard to believe that the guys in his gym go all out against Brock as he is their employer.

Comment

That is very disappointing, if true

I thought the way Brock left the WWE he would never return, then I remember how Vince McMahon will do anything to make a buck.

I hate that wwe rumor on two fronts, 1) why is he thinking about walking by the undertaker as opposed to, I dunno, focusing on his fight. and 2) That is how you are going to end the UT wrestlemania streak? Losing to some ringer

Comment

Working...
              X