Female actress your a fan of?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Katarina Bowden is a hotty
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Kristen Bell on "House Of Lies "

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

ohhh that reminds me to get House of Lies. I am a big Kristen Bell fan.

Comment

By the way, Olivia Wilde is so damn hot.

Comment

Comment

I watched a completely mediocre movie last night with her in it. The Change Up.

Good news for you music - she nudes up! (a little)

Comment

Is that the one where she's a hippy chick ?

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                  Is that the one where she's a hippy chick ?
                  it's where jason bateman and ryan reynolds switch bodies.

Comment

music - tell me you're watching house of lies.

Comment

• Yes,I think it's a pretty cool show. Actually Sunday night on Showtime is one of my favorite nights. Shameless is absolutely sick,followed by House of Lies and capped off by Californication. Must see TV !

Comment

• Originally posted by 12dickau4pres View Post

Anne Hathaway. I'm a fan. I will sit through the devil wears prada when it is on some random saturday afternoons. I have not seen brokeback mountain, but have seen her scene in it. What prompted this post was me flipping through the channels and catching her on Jay Leno, apparently she gets naked in her upcoming movie, not sure if that was true though, have to look into it.

I am also a fan of Sloane from entourage, incase anyone was wondering
                        Love and Other Drugs,Ann shows her body a good bit

Comment

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                          I watched a completely mediocre movie last night with her in it. The Change Up.

Good news for you music - she nudes up! (a little)
                          Like the way she did in Cowboys and Aliens?

Comment

• better.

Comment

• From the FOX show The Finder,Mercedes Masohn

Comment

• Don't know much about this little Swedish hottie,but I would be all over Helena Mattsson.

Just saw she's in Iron Man 2

Last edited by musicman; 05-07-2012, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X