I've Seen Enough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've Seen Enough

JT just cleanly scooped a curve in the dirt to his right side and not many pitches later blocked a pitch in the dirt with his protector. Last season not one of the catchers on this team looked smooth behind the plate. He is the real deal and I can't wait to see how he handles the pitchers. Arrietta went 3 clean innings the other day and Nola followed today with 3 scoreless. Oh and 1 more thing . Hoskins is a pretty good first baseman.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Ah, I see the kool aid bar is open For the record I agree with you, these guys should be fun. And a top of the line catcher is a beautiful thing to watch overlooked by many
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Harper playing yet?

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
        Harper playing yet?
        maybe this weekend
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
          Ah, I see the kool aid bar is open For the record I agree with you, these guys should be fun. And a top of the line catcher is a beautiful thing to watch overlooked by many
          everyone is forgetting how poor we were on defense last season. Hoskins has more range at first than Santana and was a terrible left fielder. We got better defensively at 4 positions the pitchers have more confidence in a Catcher who can actually catch or block low pitches. We had so many wild pitches and passed balls last season. Eflin, Nola and Arrietta ( I believe) were all in the top 10 ground ball pitchers. If we field the ball, should see good results

Comment

Yes - the Segura/Realmuto combo up the middle makes us so much better. I'm still worried about the starting rotation but hoping we are deep into the chase come July that we pony up for a front line guy at the deadline.

Comment

Looking forward to the rotation. I really wish they had a lefty, but this team is leaps and bounds better than last year. Kinda wish they would get rid of Herrera and give Cozens a chance. Dude is crushing the ball.

Comment

Cozens is a AAAA type player. He would strike out a ton plus we would have the most abysmal defensive outfield if Cozens gained any regular playing time in concert with Harper.

Comment

Working...
                X