X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Philly - By Nick Foles

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en...ank-you-philly
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

What a class act! Good luck Nick, you deserve it!
    Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

No, thank you Nick!!!
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
        No, thank you Nick!!!
        This^^^^^^---- and now that you have 50 mill guaranteed--- I hope you never 1. Get hurt and 2. never hit another pass in your life (unless it helps us)!!

Comment

Nick has always been one of my top 5 favorite Eagle players. And, this was before the SB win.

Now, he and Dawk are 1 & 1a with me.

I am so glad he is not in the NFC East, because I just can't root against the guy.

From a personality standpoint, Nick is something special. And, he is not too bad of a QB also.

I wish Nick success in Jack. But, I also look forward to him retiring as an Eagle someday.

Comment

Nice
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

Originally posted by beagle View Post
              What a class act! Good luck Nick, you deserve it!
              beagle, you took the words right out of my mouth! Nick is a fantastic person and a great QB. I have no doubt that he will retire as an Eagle and I’m certain there is a coaching job here for him in some capacity if he wants it. Best of luck Nick!
              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

In my pin size head when you leave the Eagles you are gone, you are nothing, you are the enemy. McNabb-don't give a crap; Reggie White-don't give a crap; Desean Jackson or McCoy-don't give a crap. I'm an Eagles fan and not a really a fan of players. You're not an Eagle, I'm not a fan.
                Nick might be the first guy I don't feel that way about.
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

I like Nick Foles...a lot! Maybe I've been sucked in but, in my view, he's one of the more genuinely good guys I've had the pleasure of pulling for.

I also feel a debt of gratitude to him. Without Nick, I'd be another two years closer to the long dirt nap without the gold ring. There are no guarantees in this life. No matter now. I got mine.

It was a magical season with many guys who melded together to compose a sum that was greater than it's parts. But, IMO, Nick was the key, both with his play and his personal touch with his mates.

I hope he has a great year with Jacksonville.

Thanks right back at you Nick Foles.
                  Last edited by tinopuno; 03-13-2019, 10:43 PM.

Comment

As I said above once you are gone you are gone for me. However, in addition to bringing the Lombardi, I do admire Nick Foles as a person so I want to throw some wishes to he and his wife on their recent loss. Hopefully, they can find some peace. With all of the pieces of crap out there it is nice to know most are pretty good people.
                    Hope is not a strategy
                    RIP

Comment

I am glad that we don't play Jacksonville this year. I really don't want to ever have to root against Nick and the media circus it would bring. He is a true role model for kids that idolize pro athletes.

I feel so bad for him right now and especially Tori.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
                        I am glad that we don't play Jacksonville this year. I really don't want to ever have to root against Nick and the media circus it would bring. He is a true role model for kids that idolize pro athletes.

I feel so bad for him right now and especially Tori.
                        Ditto
                        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
                        X