Collinsworth Petition LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collinsworth Petition LOL

Did you guys see this one ? Up to 108k signatures.

https://www.change.org/p/national-fo...ia-eagles-game

I think a lot of people should just put Merrill Reese on for all Eagle games.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I gleefully signed!! That Patriots ass licker needs to go!
      Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

I don’t like his one team favoritism. It seems every game he starts off with his own personal favorite and doesn’t disguise it. He’s not going anywhere until NBC fires him. So get use to using the mute button.

Comment

It's kind of funny because nobody like any announcer. I used to like watching the game in the sports bar on Sundays because you couldn't hear them. The most aggravating guy of all time had to be Chris Schenkel years ago. OMG, I forgot Brent Musburger! Brutal.
          Last edited by Eagle60; 02-09-2018, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
            It's kind of funny because nobody like any announcer. I used to like watching the game in the sports bar on Sundays because you couldn't hear them. The most aggravating guy of all time had to be Chris Schenkel years ago. Oh, I forgot Brent Musburger! Brutal.
            Musburger was like Notre Dame’s personal announcer. He was on Tim Brown’s dick before it was a fashionable thing to do.

Comment

Well I'll get burned for this but what the F--- UNTIL this game, I have always liked Chris, and the way he calls games. Yup, I agree he went overboard here but I contend that they all f'up a game here or there. So I would not sign the petition myself.

Have at it....

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                Well I'll get burned for this but what the F--- UNTIL this game, I have always liked Chris, and the way he calls games. Yup, I agree he went overboard here but I contend that they all f'up a game here or there. So I would not sign the petition myself.

Have at it....
                He does this shit EVERY game he calls. He's fucking horrible! He's a slightly more intelligent Joe Thiesmann.

Comment

I hate to admit it, but Tony Romo and Troy Aikman seem to be the best announcers working today.

Comment

Originally posted by FearTheDawk View Post
                    I hate to admit it, but Tony Romo and Troy Aikman seem to be the best announcers working today.
                    Romo would really be great if he just had a better voice for it.

Comment

Aikman I like-- Romo I did like until the season went on, then I found him less than good.

Low on my personal list is Joe Buck.... Something about that guy just irritates me.

Comment

There are a couple of B broadcast teams on fox and cbs that really do a nice job, I have the ticket and have listened to these guys a few times. No asswipe bias and they call it down the middle without the biased bullshit of Aikman and (If not for my daddy I'd be flipping burgers) Joe Buck!

Tom McCarthy /Steve Tasker/Steve Beuerlein
                        Andrew Catalon and James Lofton

Comment

It's kind of funny because nobody like any announcer. I used to like watching the game in the sports bar on Sundays because you couldn't hear them. The most aggravating guy of all time had to be Chris Schenkel years ago. OMG, I forgot Brent Musburger! Brutal.
                          You didn't like Schenkel doing the PBA tour?

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
                            You didn't like Schenkel doing the PBA tour?
                            There were only 3 channels back then and I didn't have much of a choice.

Comment

There were only 3 channels back then and I didn't have much of a choice.
                              True!

He did love Dorothy Hamill in a creepy old man type of way!

Comment

Working...
                              X