X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q Tip sighting!! My,my,my............

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2018/0...ral-video.html
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Jeeze, what a complete idiot. I mean, I'm sure there are a lot of NFL players that smoke pot. And, there's more than a few that smoke pot and hang out and screw around with hot chicks that may or may not be putting blow up their noses. But, for God's sake man, you have to be a complete, stupid idiot to allow yourself to be filmed while doing it in the age of social media. Especially when you are looking for a very lucrative, long term contract. Just more confirmation that Beckham is a mental midget.

Comment

Who cares about OBJ? He’s an idiot who will be out of the league in 5 more years. I am much more concerned about that “A pepperoni pizza, which appeared to be untouched, was also caught in the video.” My God man! The humanity!!
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

A broad doing coke isn't the most reliable source LOL!

Mystery woman in Odell Beckham video claims Giants star didn’t do drugs, was holding 'a piece of pizza'

Mar
        3/11/2018 9:04:40 AM
        |More
        The mystery woman who appeared alongside Odell Beckham in the viral video that blew up the internet Friday exclusively told Ari Gilberg of the New York Daily News that the star receiver did not take any drugs, but refused to comment if drugs were present in the room.

Laura Cuenca, an aspiring French model, told The News on Saturday despite the suspicious nature of the video, Beckham did not partake in any illegal substances.

“No. He did not take any drugs!” an adamant Cuenca wrote in her native French during a private exchange on Instagram.

When asked if there were any drugs in the room, however, Cuenca chose not to respond.

In the video, Beckham is seen holding what looks like a thick brown cigarette in his left hand. The camera then quickly pans to a woman sitting next to him holding what appears to be a credit card in front of a powdery white substance.

Comment

All perfectly innocent I'm quite certain!!

I can barely control the impulse to buy tons of any product that uses Beckham in it's national advertising campaigns. He's just so humble and sincere in everything he does.

If I had a son, I'd want him to be just like Beckham...so I could run over him in the driveway and then claim it was an accident.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
            If I had a son, I'd want him to be just like Beckham...so I could run over him in the driveway and then claim it was an accident.
            Tino that’s just really twisted - even for you!

Comment

"Tino that’s just really twisted - even for you!"

You're right! I probably should have used the "dark sarcasm" tag. Beckham just brings out the worst in me.

Now to atone, I'll have to add an additional hour to my nightly ritual self-flagellation...

Comment

Self-flagellation? Oh. I was going to send Sabrina here over to teach you a lesson bit it sounds like you have it covered. Never mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                  Self-flagellation? Oh. I was going to send Sabrina here over to teach you a lesson bit it sounds like you have it covered. Never mind.

It would be rude of me to decline your thoughtful and sensitive offer.

I'm a fairly good judge of character and I believe Sabrina may have just what I require
                  to cleanse myself and distract me from my impulses to do harm to Beckham.

Comment

Punish me!! Punish me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                      Punish me!! Punish me!!!
                      60 living in NE surrounded by a million idiot Pats fans is punishment enough!

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                        60 living in NE surrounded by a million idiot Pats fans is punishment enough!
                        Well if they all looked like her I could get over it!

Comment

Working...
                        X