Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onnly up here in Massachusetts

POLITICS - MASSLIVE.COM
    Senate President Stan Rosenberg's husband Bryon Hefner sent unsolicited photo of nude male genitalia to state political player

By Gintautas Dumcius [email protected]
    Massachusetts Senate President Stan Rosenberg's husband Bryon Hefner earlier this year sent a text message with a picture of male genitalia to someone who works in Massachusetts state politics.

The unsolicited picture from Hefner was of a random person's penis and the message was apparently meant for someone else in politics, according to the person who received it, who spoke with MassLive and shared a screenshot of the exchange.

In responding to Hefner, the person indicated they weren't interested in receiving it.

According to the source, Hefner responded with "i figured he was your type. i'll keep looking."

The recipient, who MassLive is not naming, is not one of the four men who came forward to the Boston Globe and alleged Hefner sexually harassed or assaulted them.

Three of the four men in the Globe story alleged Hefner groped them while one said Hefner kissed him against his will in incidents that occurred in the last several years.

"He participates in official functions and he uses his influence with the Senate president as a part of his tool-belt of harassment techniques," one of the four men told the Globe.

On Friday, an emotional Rosenberg read from a statement, a day after the original Globe report, and said Hefner was entering treatment for alcohol dependency. The Globe reported that it hadn't found any evidence that Rosenberg was aware of the alleged assaults.

Hefner gave a statement to the Globe saying he was shocked to hear the anonymous allegations of the incidents "years afterward" and that no one had complained to him.

He did not respond to a request for comment through email and voicemail from MassLive regarding the texted picture.

A Rosenberg spokesperson told MassLive the Senate president was not aware Hefner had sent a picture of a man's penis to another person.

Hefner, as of earlier this week, also appeared to have an active Grindr account. Widely known as a hook-up app, Grindr describes itself as the "world's largest social networking app for gay, bi, trans and queer people."

Rosenberg, an Amherst Democrat who married Hefner in September 2016, was aware of Hefner's Grindr account but he didn't know the account was still active, according to Rosenberg's spokesperson.

Hefner, 30, also has Twitter and Facebook accounts.

In 2014, Hefner was accused of starting an anonymous Twitter account that derided outgoing Senate President Therese Murray, Rosenberg's predecessor. Hefner was also accused of getting involved in Senate matters, such as leadership jobs.

The incident prompted Rosenberg to tell his colleagues at the time that there would be a "firewall" between his work as Senate president and his personal life.

The allegations of the four men who spoke with the Globe and the source who spoke with MassLive suggest the "firewall" is porous.

"I have repeatedly made clear that Bryon was to have no influence on what happens in the Senate," Rosenberg said on Friday, standing outside his office and surrounded by reporters. "He has no influence over policy, the internal operations of the Senate, or any Senate related business. If Bryon claimed to have influence over my decisions or over the Senate, he should not have said that."

Rosenberg declined to take reporters' questions, citing an impending independent investigation.

In past news reports, Hefner's name had been floated as a potential candidate for state Senate seats in East Boston and Amherst, the latter of which would have meant running against Rosenberg.

State senators plan to meet on Monday and set in motion an investigation into the allegations reported in the Globe. "Was there an effective firewall?" is among the questions the investigation will likely delve into.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

And on we go...............

Comment

My good buddy who moved to Boston when he remarried 15 years ago is a diehard Eagles fan. He informed me that his stepson (I'm guessing that he's (35-40) is routing for the Eagles now because Kraft is friendly with Trump. No lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
        My good buddy who moved to Boston when he remarried 15 years ago is a diehard Eagles fan. He informed me that his stepson (I'm guessing that he's (35-40) is routing for the Eagles now because Kraft is friendly with Trump. No lie.
        Gotta laugh every time I hear stories about this TDS people seem to want to foster.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
          Gotta laugh every time I hear stories about this TDS people seem to want to foster.
          TDS-

Trump Derangement Syndrome
          The latest attempt by the alt-right to demonise anybody who thinks that maybe putting a reality TV star who's declared bankruptcy six times in charge of the country might not have been the best idea.
          "So what if Trump only told the complete truth throughout 4% of his campaign, and had to settle out of court for that fraud trial, and that he reacts like a spoilt brat on Twitter to any kind of criticism? Geez, you libtard SJW snowflakes just have accept democracy won and stop exercising your right to free speech! You're so negative with your Trump Derangement Syndrome!"
          #trump#strawman argument

Comment

again they worry about ALL the wrong things!

Think about it-- is it really news that Trump may have wanted to fire Mulhler? Any sitting President would have thought about it, but he didn't do it --- and bear in mind this is about 9 months ago--- because he had a thought to do it ---it's news now and it's another "black mark"????

2 days in the news cycle for a presidents thought 9 mos ago!!! Yes that is TDS!!!! That is fake news, that is a nothing burger as all the cliches are today!

We are getting closer to the truth--- but it ain't the truth the Left was lookin for.

Hell they equate him with Stalin and Hitler--- yeah that is TDS.

Yeah he just added an additional million the path to citizenship all of whom are "non White" but his plan is racist and he is a white supremacist? -- yup that is TDS.

I could go on , I gotta a million of them.

Last edited by MDFAN; 01-27-2018, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
              again they worry about ALL the wrong things!

Think about it-- is it really news that Trump may have wanted to fire Mulhler? Any sitting President would have thought about it, but he didn't do it --- and bear in mind this is about 9 months ago--- because he had a thought to do it ---it's news now and it's another "black mark"????

2 days in the news cycle for a presidents thought 9 mos ago!!! Yes that is TDS!!!! That is fake news, that is a nothing burger as all the cliches are today!

We are getting closer to the truth--- but it ain't the truth the Left was lookin for.

Hell they equate him with Stalin and Hitler--- yeah that is TDS.

Yeah he just added an additional million the path to citizenship all of whom are "non White" but his plan is racist and he is a white supremacist? -- yup that is TDS.

I could go on , I gotta a million of them.

Does that mean you have WSC?

Comment

Well yeah, I think the left is trying to find a way to get all us WSC'ers deported or eliminated in some way.

Comment

Working...
                X