Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thread (when you just don't feel like starting a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no, borrowed the pic
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• stole this pic of our buddy from Susi

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Comment

• Just dropped off my nephew at my sisters house and stopped with my son at a new restaurant to get take out. We walk up and right behind me is Carson Wentz his fiancé his brother and wife. I tell my son to ask him to sign his Eagles SB Championship shirt that he happened to be wearing, but he was too nervous to speak. In the 30 seconds it took for me to talk him into it, the restaurant put Wentz in a private room and wouldn’t let us near him. Missed opportunity! At least my son learned not hesitate when you see an opportunity. He was disappointed but still excited that we held the door for him - even if we didn’t realize it was him until he walked by us!
              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• I didn't think the new Shake Shack in Marlton was open yet
                Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

• 60 asked me to share this pic with you guys and gals

Comment

Comment

• Gonna be a bit shameless. I am looking to get away from beating myself to death so I can make tens of thousands while making someone tens of millions. If any of you feed deer, bear, hogs or other game animals, PM me for info on some high protein feed supplements and minerals. Shipping is free.

Me putting out Minerals

deer enjoying it

PM me

Comment

• This is a good read. Just getting to a ton of eagles stuff as I get ready for the new season. https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...nd-its-origins

Comment

• Mahomes is pretty damn good.

Comment

• The truth about our SC admin..... This secret surveillance of vin shows just how high tech our admin is!

https://cnn.us11.list-manage.com/tra...1&e=a0303deffa
                            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• "Throughout my life, I have always tried to do the right thing," Kraft said. "The last thing I would ever want to do is disrespect another human being. I have extraordinary respect for women; my morals and my soul were shaped by the most wonderful woman, the love of my life, who I was blessed to have as my partner for 50 years."

Sure. Buddy. Sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                                "Throughout my life, I have always tried to do the right thing," Kraft said. "The last thing I would ever want to do is disrespect another human being. I have extraordinary respect for women; my morals and my soul were shaped by the most wonderful woman, the love of my life, who I was blessed to have as my partner for 50 years."

Sure. Buddy. Sure.
                                Sure Bob, and I'll bet that it would still be perfect without all the Benjamins too. He'll weasel his way out of this too sf. Money always wins in the end.
                                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
                                X