Nova and the Big East Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nova and the Big East Tournament

Good win vs Depaul today taking advantage of being at the FT line all day long.

Huge game vs a beatable but good Georgetown team tomorrow. A win imho puts Nova in the 5-7 range.
    Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

reese - are these games on tv or the web?

Comment

i just follow by espn's stupid ticker

the cookies eff it up a lot and it'll revert to a previous part of the game or something

pretty sure espn is covering the big east tourney though, according to chip
      Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

nova takes 8 minutes to score an effing basket and gives up 37 first half points to georgetown

its sad when you can outscore your opponent 39-25 in the 2nd half and still lose

up to the committee now, i'm hoping some other bubbly teams lose so villanova can get a 7 seed so they wouldn't have to play a 1 seed in the 2nd round

Comment

Man I hate losing to Georgetown.

I wonder who to root for tonight, Gtown or ND. I hate em both.

Comment

gtown winning the big east tourney might help nova's seeding as they beat them once and played them tough twice. eh, played them tough once and then played them tough in yesterday's second half.

plus i hate notre dame.

Comment

Working...
            X