Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cubs get what they deserve...

What a bunch of bitches.

Once again the Cubs had to be poor sports about getting roughed up yet again by the Cardinals. I loved every minute of this two-game series. It's really too bad that this is the last time these two will face in the regular season. Who in the hell scheduled it like that anyway? Probably the same idiots that had the Cardinals finishing third in the NL Central (well, a number of idiots did that I guess, SI, ESPN, CBS Sportsline...).

Keep on Rolen...
    I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

The unbalanced schedule in baseball sucks. Get rid on the interleague crap. I want to see more games within the division to create REAL AND LASTING rivalries, not some hopped up bullshit interleague rivalry that has been jammed done our throats by Satan Selig and his imp dominions.

Comment

When the interleague stuff started, it was kind of cool. But you're right, it's shelf date is long expired.
      Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

How AL-centered the league is bothers me more than interleague play.

Comment

it's not AL centered so much as AL East centered. yankees vs red sox in standings or actual games seems to be the opener on every sportscenter. I wish both team would jsut burn in hell.

thanks

Comment

that's what I'm talkin' about, that shit get's me fired up, too

Comment

what???

Interleague play isn't bad, boring or overrated. Yeah, i do agree that some meaningless games come out of it between teams with no past and no present. But its also good for teams like the D' Rays who's fans want to see them get beat by someone new (granted they are having their best year in existense). But we also get to see players and matchups that haven't been seen in decades, and NL fans get to see players like A-Rod and Jeter who they otherwise would never have the chance to...and vice versa. I can go on forever on this topic but i don't think anyone would read it because everyone seems to be on the other side about interleague play. I was there on Fathers Day to see the Dodgers vs. Yankees and it was amazing. Dodger fans were never so pumped and excited and fake west coast Yankee fans were never so annoying. It was a great series and is what interleague play is supposed to be. I agree on Selig being horrible as commisioner (hurry up and take the job Ripken!), but lets keep interleague play for a bit longer.

Comment

What I hate even more is the All-Star game bullshit. Treating it like it means something when it really doesn't. The team with the best overall record should get the home field advantage, not the league that wins the fucking All-Star game. Give me a fucking break.

Comment

Here's how you make the All-Star game mean something:

The losing team has to go through extensive drug testing.

Imagine how nasty that game would be.

Comment

That's brilliant. Communistic, but brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckminster9
                      Here's how you make the All-Star game mean something:

The losing team has to go through extensive drug testing.

Imagine how nasty that game would be.

hahahah. All of the sudden, no one pulls out of the All Star game because of a pinkie toe injury, people are diving all over for balls, pitchers giving chin music. it would be awesome.

The Pro Bowl is the worst. i think 2 people watch it.

Comment

Working...
                      X