Cosby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cosby

He looks as stoned as Simpson does whenever you see him. I'll bet when he gets convicted he only serves a month and they release him because he's too "ill" to take care of.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

It's hard to believe that this jury is deadlocked over this POS.

Comment

Can you say enabler?

By Ray Kelly ,
      [email protected]

Shortly after a mistrial was declared in the sexual assault case against comedian Bill Cosby, his wife of 53 years, Camille Cosby, lashed out on Saturday at the courts and media.

Prosecutors have already stated they will retry the case, and Judge Steve T. O'Neill indicated he would try to schedule a new trial within 120 days.

Cosby maintained he had a consensual sexual relationship with Andrea Constand, who claimed the TV icon drugged and molested her at his suburban Philadelphia home in 2004.

Camille Cosby made no reference to her husband's admitted philandering or giving quaaludes to women. Instead, she targeted the prosecutor, O'Neill and some members of the media in a statement read by a publicist outside the Montgomery County Courthouse in Norristown, Penn.

"How do I describe the District Attorney? Heinously and exploitively ambitious.

How do I describe the judge? Overtly and arrogantly collaborating with the District Attorney.

How do I describe the counsels for the accusers? Totally unethical.

How do I describe many, but not all, general media? Blatantly vicious entities that continually disseminated intentional omissions of truths for the primary purpose of greedily selling sensationalism at the expense of a human life.

Historically, people have challenged injustices.

I am grateful to any of the jurors who tenaciously fought to review the evidence; which is the rightful way to make a sound decision....ultimately, that is a manifestation of justice, based on facts, not lies.

As a very special friend once stated, "truth can be subdued, but not destroyed."

Moreover, I express humongous gratitude to counselors Brian McMonagle and Angela Agrusa for their hard work. Mr. McMonagle for his passionate and powerful articulations of truths; Ms. Agrusa for her thorough research to bolster Counsel McMonagle; to Mr. Andrew Wyatt for his unequivocal skills in public relations; to our team, who worked diligently and intelligently; to our staffs for their continuous commitment to our family and me....and to our children, grandchildren, and other family who loves us...and to our dear friends and supporters, who never gave up on us, despite it all."

Comment

She shoulda shut her mouth to the fat lady sings, but she has a couple of points. The bottom line in my mind is that, my non PC ness coming out, but this is old old shit. Memories fail and fade. I'm not sure I personally buy into all this repressed memory crap either. Or that is soooooooooo ruined these people (if it happened) that they really couldn't remember or bring it out until 120 years after the fact. Maybe he did it, he probably did, but I can't see the taxpayer $$$$ wasted omn this kind of 40 year old which hunt!

Just me.

Comment

Like I said Bob he lives around here and I have NEVER heard a good thing about the guy. He's a racist jerk. His jet (it's a monster) is housed right here in Westfield and flies over my house on a regular basis. When he first bought the plane and looked around and said "where are the black guys" to service his plane. He won't let a white person touch it. They have to fly serviceman in to take care of it.

Too many women have come out and piled on this creep who likes screwing corpses to ignore. His name was mud around here long before this story came out.

Comment

Like I said Mike, more than likely he did this--- my only problem is the prosecution like 120 years later. Will it make anybody really any better off if he were convicted and put in jail for a year or 2? Would that change anything for anybody? will it prevent ANY other crimes from happening? No.

IMM, it's just a waste of money and would never have gone this far had he not been a celebrity.

Again Just IMM.

Comment

Working...
            X