Respect shown for Coach Schwartz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Respect shown for Coach Schwartz

I watched Inside the NFL this week and they were discussing the Falcons-Eagles game and Brandon Marshall said that he hated playing Philadelphia for one reason-Jim Schwartz. He basically said that you never know what you're going to see and coverages change after the play is in motion. He said something like "man you never know what's coming" while he was shaking his head and you could feel the respect that he had for him. So much for the charges we've made about him running a vanilla defense. Actually it's been anything but. Man, you have to love hearing that. It's just another reason that we have to win this week and keep him from being interviewed. These teams with open spots haven't hired anyone yet. They're waiting for the playoff teams to lose and pluck their staffs. I'm thinking that Schwartz might be headed to Zona because he's got that Ariens edge to him. I don't know if players like him or not but they sure respect him and that's what you want in a head coach.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Not interviewing would be a nice by product of winning but it is the win I am looking for.
    I think most teams are worried about losing staff. The Vikes are worried about Shurmer going to AZ and taking Bradford with him. It is always nice to see teams announcing hiring a GM or HC or DC or OC or whatever this week. Bears, Browns, Packers, et al have announced hirings
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Working...
    X