Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thread (when you just don't feel like starting a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is for all Phillies' fans who, like me, liked Hunter Pence but thought he was kind of goofy and awkward.

Looks like old Hunter can pull some fairly fine poon' off the field. Here's a pic of his current squeeze...former Playboy center fold Shannon James.

Comment

• Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
      This is for all Phillies' fans who, like me, liked Hunter Pence but thought he was kind of goofy and awkward.

Looks like old Hunter can pull some fairly fine poon' off the field. Here's a pic of his current squeeze...former Playboy center fold Shannon James.

Tino this would make a fine contribution to the cheerleader thread. I sometimes fell like I'm the only pervert on this site. Then I see 245000 views and realize I'm just the only one who is proud to be a perv. Guys, come out of the closet! Would like some contributors.
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• boy the redskins are terrible.

also, attaboy, Hunter.

Comment

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
          boy the redskins are terrible.

also, attaboy, Hunter.
          Shanahan and Son have built themselves quite a dynasty there in the nation's capitol. And to think that there are doubters who give all the credit to Elway and Terrell Davis and try to minimize Genius Mike's contribution to winning those 2 SB trophies.

Shanahan is earning more credits each year for entry into the HOF. That would of course be The Assholes Hale of Fame!

Comment

• We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Originally posted by musicman View Post

There's something about women in Army fatigues I've always found strangely attractive.

Comment

• Has anyone seen the Terrell Owens commercial for I think it's Hardees or something for a Philly cheese steak. It is hysterical with some Eagle fans in an old Explorer I think it is yelling at TO coming out of the burger joint 'TO, you suck' and TO saying he always liked Philly but the fans didn't like him.. It's really funny.......

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                    Thanks SF

Comment

• We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Watched parts of the Grammy's last night. With far too few exceptions, it was some sad shit.

I'm left with this prayer..."God, you've seen fit to take Lou Reed and George Jones, two of my favorites, in the last year or so. After watching them embarrass themselves last night, would you maybe think about making a place at your table for Steven Tyler. I don't know what's more painful...listening to him or looking at him.

Undoctored photo of Tyler

Oh, and don't take Willie Nelson but please tell him not to perform in public anymore anymore unless it's in front of a crowd that's smoked as much hemp before the show out as he has".

And will someone please tell Beyonce she can stop now... after both the Super Bowl Halftime Show and tonight's talent deprived vulgar display, she's wrapped of the 'Classless Skank' award for 2 years in a row.
                        Last edited by tinopuno; 01-26-2014, 11:59 PM.

Comment

• Daft Punk...wtf is that!

Somewhere Roger Miller is smoking a cig he just rolled and is asking the same thing.
                          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• Originally posted by musicman View Post

Nothin, just wanted to see those boobs again.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                                Watched parts of the Grammy's last night. With far too few exceptions, it was some sad shit.

I'm left with this prayer..."God, you've seen fit to take Lou Reed and George Jones, two of my favorites, in the last year or so. After watching them embarrass themselves last night, would you maybe think about making a place at your table for Steven Tyler. I don't know what's more painful...listening to him or looking at him.

Undoctored photo of Tyler

Oh, and don't take Willie Nelson but please tell him not to perform in public anymore anymore unless it's in front of a crowd that's smoked as much hemp before the show out as he has".

And will someone please tell Beyonce she can stop now... after both the Super Bowl Halftime Show and tonight's talent deprived vulgar display, she's wrapped of the 'Classless Skank' award for 2 years in a row.
                                should start a damn near death all-star band

....or a rock n roll horror film
                                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
                                X