No announcement yet.

Observations Eagles/Browns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always nice to win the opener & Wentz played great. No doubt, Wentz is the Real Deal!
    Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

did Josh Huff do anything?

why not Trey Burton being active instead?

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post

Burton supposedly was a bit banged up.

Comment

Burton was out injured. Major loss, IMO. Hopefully he gets back quickly.
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
            No injuries!! Big deal again.

Well... Ertz went out. Reports are a displaced rib.

Comment

Originally posted by Vet Turf View Post
              I can't add anything unique here other than RG3 is terrible. He missed some wide open throws and whined everytime he got hit. His body language on the sideline was very telling. I don't think he'll make it through the season: either he'll be injured AGAIN or he'll be yanked.
              RG pulled the dumbest stunt ever by a QB. It was totally senseless lowering his shoulder on that play other than to impress his teammates that he's going all out.
              Last edited by Eagle60; 09-12-2016, 03:06 PM.
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Reportedly, RGIII is already injured. Not surprising, it came from that hit.

Cleveland Browns quarterback Robert Griffin III, who said after Sunday's game that he sprained his left shoulder, has a "potentially serious shoulder injury," a source tells ESPN's Adam Schefter.
                As Griffin stood at the podium for his postgame news conference, his cellphone rang.

"It's my mother," Griffin said with a smile. "She's really worried about me."
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by Ike View Post
                  Well... Ertz went out. Reports are a displaced rib.
                  My guess is that there's no way Ertz plays the next game and if I had to guess, he won't be back for the following wee either.

Leodis McKelvin is out with a hamstring as well, and that could mean we don't see him for a few weeks either.

Neither injury is killer for the season as a whole, but definitely do not help in the short term.

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post

Burton was deactivated only because of the calf injury. Otherwise he stands to be a pretty important piece of the offense.

And now with Ertz out for a bit, having Burton healthy is going to be really important. According to Peterson this morning, Burton is now good-to-go.

Comment

Now being reported that RGIII is gong on IR. Sheesh.......

Browns quarterback Robert Griffin III sustained a significant injury during the team’s season opener at Philadelphia on Sunday and has been placed on injured reserve.

He is expected to miss an extended period of time during the 2016 season after medical tests on Sunday night and Monday morning revealed a fractured coracoid bone in his left shoulder. Although surgery is not required at this time, Griffin’s left shoulder will be re-evaluated in 3-4 weeks.
                      Last edited by FRESH; 09-12-2016, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                        Now being reported that RGIII is gong on IR. Sheesh.......
                        Broken collar bone

Comment

Cleveland is toast. Now they have a 37 year old and no other options. Wonder if they'd like Chase for our #1 back? If Howie can pull that off.................

They have no future at the QB position on their roster. Those are some die hard fans there that deserve better.

Comment

Originally posted by Vet Turf View Post
                            Cleveland is toast. Now they have a 37 year old and no other options. Wonder if they'd like Chase for our #1 back? If Howie can pull that off.................

They have no future at the QB position on their roster. Those are some die hard fans there that deserve better.
                            Well they'll get their wish really. They will most likely not win a game this year and pick first. They didn't want Wentz in this year's draft, maybe they'll finally get their guy next year.
                            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I read where a Brown defender said Wentz has a slow release and the game plan was to exploit it. I'm still wondering what he was referring to. I have a couple friends who are Browns fans. They definitely deserve better than this cluster F.

Comment

Yea they are still looking for his slow release.
                                Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                                Hope is not a strategy
                                RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X