No announcement yet.

Sixers, Fun To Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's great to have meaningful basketball and beating inferior teams night in and night out.

Comment

50 wins, beat Lebron at his best, guaranteed 1st round home court advantage and currently the 3 seed while riding a 14 game win streak of which the last group of wins comes without Embiid. This team is special and will be for the foreseeable future.

Comment

Did you get to the Cavs game or the Mavs? They've won whenever I watched so that is always nice. Embiid is fun to watch and I hope he is okay through the playoffs but Simmons is really something special. Just looks like it is so easy and done with no effort. He is the straw that will stir this drink if it is going to get stirred IMM.
        Also those two have some nice support. Reddick is crazy these days it seems. If Fultz becomes the player he is supposed to be they should really be a force.
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

They are already a force! 2nd best record in the league since XMas (next to Houston). I love how they are playing headed into the post season. I just hope Embiid isn't too rusty.

Comment

Working...
          X