How about a Killer Guitar Thread ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Schenker

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I saw Van Halen with Garry Sherone. Even an EVH solo couldn't save that show.

Comment

Carlos Santana and Eric Clapton

KILLER

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

One of my all time favs

Comment

Medley of Steely Dan guitar solos. Kid's great. Solos are killer. When I grow up, I want to create guitar solos just like these..

Comment

Eric Johnson on Austin City limits.

Comment

Far beyond you, mortal. Yea, if I could play like that, I'd be a pompous ass too.

Pedal tones at 3:35..Yikes!
                Last edited by Eaglebreath; 02-13-2014, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Randy doing what he did best...BURNING IT THE FUCK UP

Comment

NUNO!!!

I agree Cherone sucked balls with Van Halen, but I love Extreme, and Nuno is definitely one of my favs.

Comment

More NUNO!!!

Sorry, I can't help it. Flight of the wounded bumble bee at 5:45. First time I heard it, I thought they sped it up in post production, then I saw him do it, and was like Holy Crap!!

Comment

one of the youngbloods

Comment

2010 Crossroads Guitar Festival

Comment

guitarslingers

Comment

9 of rocks finest in one concert

Comment

Working...
                              X