No announcement yet.

Shopping at Amazon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just bought a couple of tire/parking mats thru Amazon so that my drag radials don't tear up the sweet new epoxy/aliphatic urethane coating I just put down in my garage. (Yes, I wore a respirator while I was doing it)
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
      I just bought a couple of tire/parking mats thru Amazon so that my drag radials don't tear up the sweet new epoxy/aliphatic urethane coating I just put down in my garage. (Yes, I wore a respirator while I was doing it)
      hmmm don't see anything like that in my orders report. If you just did it today, it'll show up when it ships.

thanks fresh.

Comment

careful when using a respirater,a professional is supposed to fit you and check your lung strength.You can do more harm than good sometimes.
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

i figured he just meant one of those gas mask thingies.

Comment

hey Vin, I see the Sportsmansguide ad on the site. Do you make $ from them ? I'm a club member and spend 500-1500 a year there.
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
              hey Vin, I see the Sportsmansguide ad on the site. Do you make $ from them ? I'm a club member and spend 500-1500 a year there.
              You probably see it because you actually visit their site. We all see different things based on our surfing habits. The web has gotten crazy sneaky/smart at advertising.

But to answer your question, it helps in that the site gets "credit" for the ad but in the long run, it's not worth more than a penny or two when you click on it.

Amazon though is great. I get 4-6% if someone clicks my link and buys something. I made 40 bucks alone on blow up dolls last year, which I assume was Jukin's many many purchases.

(I probalby should just put the link on the top of the page to make it easier for everyone to click.)

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                careful when using a respirater,a professional is supposed to fit you and check your lung strength.You can do more harm than good sometimes.
                I've worked 21 years in the coatings industry, I'm good as far as fitting a respirator. Now...lung strength? Let's not go there.
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                  You probably see it because you actually visit their site. We all see different things based on our surfing habits. The web has gotten crazy sneaky/smart at advertising.

I guess that explains why I often see MD Anderson banners on the site. I always thought that was curious.

Comment

Just smart advertising!

By the way, saw the mats pop up in my orders report. Thanks Fresh.

Comment

I bought a new chlorinator for the pool, Vin. That was a hefty one, so I hope it shows up for you.

Comment

I bought a new chlorinator for the pool, Vin. That was a hefty one, so I hope it shows up for you.
                        hot damn! Buy 2 or 3!

Comment

Nah, I can't afford THAT. But my pool is turning green right now, and you know I want to be working on my swimming.

Comment

Too bad you can't buy beer babes on amazon to lounge by the pool.

Comment

I've been buying stuff lately Vin. Dremel wood tools kits (retirement present for a guy) and some books. Be on the lookout!

Comment

awesome. thanks steve!

Comment

Working...
                                X