Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thread (when you just don't feel like starting a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was thin as a kid, but I did have a muff divers local 69 tee . No muff too tuff , we dive at five.

Gotta ask, Is it wrong of me to notice the spandex cameltoe on the female bobsledders ?
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• HAHAHAHA

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Originally posted by musicman View Post
          HAHAHAHA

They made their parents so proud!

Talk about being born to early!

When I was in HS, you had to go with a girl to get a real BJ,
          and even then it was a struggle. Now, nice young ladies give them out
          like kisses, compete with one another for best technique and joke openly about it.
          And failure to swallow can result in public shunning.

Comment

• tino when I was in college I joined a fraternity and we would hold 'mixers' with the various sororities on our campus as well as some of the sororities at nearby college. One of the sororities held a "kidnap party" late in the Fall semester each year. A "secret admirer/blind date" sort of thing but since I was going with a girl in the sorority it was no surprise to me. Invitees would receive a "ransom note" invitation under your dorm door that simply said that you would be kidnapped at a specific date and time. They enclosed a paper blindfold and told you to tape it your dorm room door if you agreed to the kidnapping. Two girls wearing masks would knock on your door and then blindfold you and lead you to a car where you were taken to a secret location where the party was held.

It was rumored among the fraternities (and if you believe one of my Frat Brothers who swears it was true!) that at the end of the party several of the "kidnap victims" would be asked to stay. The kidnappers would then take each guy to a separate room where he was blindfolded again and 3-4 pledges would take turns giving him a BJ. Whichever pledge got the guy to shoot his load was exempt from hazing and any other pledging requirements for the rest of the year.

I was invited to the party but never made it to the "after-party" which is where the real action seems to have taken place. Yeah buddy, you definitely were born too early!
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• Jukin

That information is painful to take in, knowing that I would have been one of the guys asked to stay.

If my parents were still alive I might ask them if they'd ever considered abstaining for about ten years so that I could have been born later and then hit my adolescence just as the Sexual Revolution was getting into full swing. Or failing that, they could have had my younger bother first and me last.

Comment

• Don't worry Tino. You still may end up the stud of the nursing home. Just you and the golden girls.

Comment

• We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by musicman View Post
                      I call it Budweiser.
                      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

• A neat pic I ran across.....

http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                          A neat pic I ran across.....

Part of the glory days Bud. I miss the guys!
                          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

• Funny, I own 5 total jerseys. I have all three of these .
                            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• You have McNabb's in red?!

Comment

• Mcnabb is in pink
                                You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
                                X