I might shoot myself.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
    Even in the middle of the Atlantic, I got to witness one of the biggest chokes in football history.

Why n the hell would anyone pass when in easy range of a game winning fg.... In the F'ing SB? Oh yeah maybe Pete Carroll. Patriots got handed their last 2 SB's rings by 2 of the stupidest play calls in football history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    How about passing with 8 minutes to go and you're ahead by 16 points and just don't run the ball and keep the clock moving? Are you fucking kidding me? I feel like I just watched the Eagles just blow another game. At least there is one team that we won't have to worry about for the next 3 or 4 years, San Francisco.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Brady is getting all of the adoration, but bellicheat is the man responsible. After Brady's pick six to seemingly put the game away, the Pats defense just slammed the door on the Falcons offense. Caused fumbles, lost yardage, etc, and not so much as a FG that would have put it out of reach. BB is the FG God, not Brady.
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

James freaking White had 3 TDs including the game winner plus set a SB record for receptions and STILL didnt get MVP? Brady is great but still not better than Montana. He was gifted the last two SBs and cheated the first three. Sorry cant take him above Joe!

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
          James freaking White had 3 TDs including the game winner plus set a SB record for receptions and STILL didnt get MVP? Brady is great but still not better than Montana. He was gifted the last two SBs and cheated the first three. Sorry cant take him above Joe!
          Bingo...... 2 gifts and a couple of cheats.

Comment

I've just seen too many great QBs over the years to compare, and the same goes for players period. How about Marino and Fouts? Both were terrific QBs who played with Swiss cheese defenses. Otto Graham played for 10 years and took his team to the championship game every single season that he played and won 7. You just can't compare eras, and you just can't compare great players either IMO unless you just want a good argument over beers LOL.

Jim Brown, Earl Campbell, Cookie Gilcrist, Gale Sayers, Walter Payton. Are you going to tell me which one is better??????

There's a HOF there for a reason and I'm sure that they'd all say the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
              I've just seen too many great QBs over the years to compare, and the same goes for players period. How about Marino and Fouts? Both were terrific QBs who played with Swiss cheese defenses. Otto Graham played for 10 years and took his team to the championship game every single season that he played and won 7. You just can't compare eras, and you just can't compare great players either IMO unless you just want a good argument over beers LOL.

Jim Brown, Earl Campbell, Cookie Gilcrist, Gale Sayers, Walter Payton. Are you going to tell me which one is better??????

There's a HOF there for a reason and I'm sure that they'd all say the same thing.
              I understand what you are saying 60 but all the talk has been Brady is the greatest football player ever! Now its not even best QB but greatest player of all time! Give me a break!

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
                I understand what you are saying 60 but all the talk has been Brady is the greatest football player ever! Now its not even best QB but greatest player of all time! Give me a break!
                Yeah, I've had all I can take too Rob. I heard he's going to stop global warming this off season.

Comment

I'm being called a hater on Facebook from Pat's fans because they cannot see that ATL handed them this game. I cannot believe how blind they are. Hey NE great comeback, but in order for a great comeback to happen the other team MUST have done some stupid shit to cause it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ike View Post
                    I'm being called a hater on Facebook from Pat's fans because they cannot see that ATL handed them this game. I cannot believe how blind they are. Hey NE great comeback, but in order for a great comeback to happen the other team MUST have done some stupid shit to cause it.
                    Exactly! Like when the Giants made multiple mistakes capped off with Coughlin punting to DeSean.
                    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
                      Exactly! Like when the Giants made multiple mistakes capped off with Coughlin punting to DeSean.

Funny story regarding the Westbrook PR TD vs the Giants. I was at our local watering hole with Eagle60, and I went to take a leak because there was no way the Giants could be that stupid to punt to Westbrook... so I missed it!! Ha!

DeSean was the same thing... but I did see that one!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ike View Post
                        Funny story regarding the Westbrook PR TD vs the Giants. I was at our local watering hole with Eagle60, and I went to take a leak because there was no way the Giants could be that stupid to punt to Westbrook... so I missed it!! Ha!

DeSean was the same thing... but I did see that one!!
                        Yup, McNabb had a broken hand and we had about 100 yards off offense all day long. We sure got hammered that day didn't we LOL! In fact it was our exe kicker that kicked it to us.

Comment

Working...
                        X