Trump has to stop lying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump has to stop lying

What the heck is the crap that came out about a supposed terror attack in Sweden??? He's his own worst enemy.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

No, I think trump needs to get a little more sleep. LOL!
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
      No, I think trump needs to get a little more sleep. LOL!
      No matter how you spell it he has to stop it. That Sweden thing was ridiculous.

Comment

Agreed. I have watched Tuckers show in the past, he's a funnynfella, but I didn't see the one that Trump saw the report on. Trump needs to verify the sources of his talking points.
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Agreed. I have watched Tuckers show in the past, he's a funnynfella, but I didn't see the one that Trump saw the report on. Trump needs to verify the sources of his talking points.
          It might help if he actually watched the whole thing and explained wtf he was talking about too.

Comment

Well at least I get it now. TUCKER HAD THIS GUY ON WHO HAD DONE A DOCUMENTARY ON IMMIGRATI9N AND THE INCREASED CRIMES OF RAPE AND MURDER SINCE 2007 IN SWEDEN. He had interviews from a couple of cops verifying this, who have now backed off out of fear. Aparently you cant just speak your truth there without ending up locked in jail. Sounds like Trump had a legit point, that they are trying to deny.

Whatever, do I care about Sweden? Not so much.

Comment

Well at least I get it now. TUCKER HAD THIS GUY ON WHO HAD DONE A DOCUMENTARY ON IMMIGRATI9N AND THE INCREASED CRIMES OF RAPE AND MURDER SINCE 2007 IN SWEDEN. He had interviews from a couple of cops verifying this, who have now backed off out of fear. Aparently you cant just speak your truth there without ending up locked in jail. Sounds like Trump had a legit point, that they are trying to deny.

Whatever, do I care about Sweden? Not so much.
              Sweden: A place where men are men and sheep are nervous.

Comment

Ahh, I saw both the original report and the latest show and it's just more mountains and mole hills that the press seems to want to make.

This documentary was showing the increasing crime in Sweden since allowing these immigrants have come in. The 2 policemen confirmed the increase and especially in "conclaves" of immigrants. They have since backed off because Sweden sorta censors much of what is allowed to be discussed. But evidently the crime statistics also reflect this rise in crime.

This was being made as a point to show what COULD happen here if we continue to take in refugees from these 7 countries. It was about anything specific in Sweden other than to use it as a talking point. But as always the media decided on which way to present itself and once again they choose to go after Trump rather than reporting on the bigger picture.

Again just much about nothing!

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                  Ahh, I saw both the original report and the latest show and it's just more mountains and mole hills that the press seems to want to make.
                  Originally posted by MDFAN View Post

This documentary was showing the increasing crime in Sweden since allowing these immigrants have come in. The 2 policemen confirmed the increase and especially in "conclaves" of immigrants. They have since backed off because Sweden sorta censors much of what is allowed to be discussed. But evidently the crime statistics also reflect this rise in crime.

This was being made as a point to show what COULD happen here if we continue to take in refugees from these 7 countries. It was about anything specific in Sweden other than to use it as a talking point. But as always the media decided on which way to present itself and once again they choose to go after Trump rather than reporting on the bigger picture.

Again just much about nothing!
                  No MD. Trump as always made himself about as clear as mud. Why should it take two days to figure out wtf the guy said? After listing examples of terrorist attacks he added Sweden----Sweden????? He's made to look ridiculous because he just doesn't explain himself with his off the cuff crap that only he understands when it comes out of his mouth. Why the heck does everybody always have to try to figure out what he's talking about? I don't blame the press in this case, and some stupid 8 word tweet the next day doesn't clear things up either. In fact to me it sounded like he was blaming Fox for false information. Anybody listening to that speech interpreted Sweden to mean that they had incurred some type of attack.

Comment

No doubt, 60 he sometimes speaks in broken thoughts. You know who does it worse than anyone I have ever HEARD? Howard Eskin. He is often already on to his next thought before he finishes stating the prior one. Confusing as hell!

Comment

The only thing I will say is that the President of the United States is using information he got from a show that had a guy on who said something. Not one of these people that go on cable news (where there is no one shred of journalistic talent) shows is a reliable source for anything.
                      He is the president and has access to any information he wants. Is there any wonder why he looks like a dumbass when he is using such information. Do you not think he could look around the room and say someone find out about this and let me know the real skinny. Nope, not him. He uses it in a speech and expects it won't get questioned.
                      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                      Hope is not a strategy
                      RIP

Comment

Oh, I think he knows it will get questioned.... he just doesn't give a shit.

Once again the press in their haste.... zero's in on goofball shit, and doesn't report on the bigger issues.

Comment

I'll tell you another thing. President or no President if he yanked my right hand like that shaking hands he'd get my left right on his right jaw.

Comment

Working...
                          X