Now Matt Lauer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now Matt Lauer

Some of this sexual harassment I just don't get. What happened to the old slap in the face when a guy got fresh?
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Need a $10 pool for who's next. Lots of big names out there that haven't been thrown under the bus yet. Biggest winner has to be Bill Cosby--haven't heard anyone beating on him for a long time. Too much new meat under the bus.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Sounds more like she needed a baseball bat-Turns out Matt is a real perv

Matt Lauer exposed himself, gave sex toy to colleague, report says
      Updated 8:18 PM; Posted 6:50 PM

By Ray Kelly

[email protected]

"Today" co-host Matt Lauer exposed himself to an NBC employee and gave another colleague a sex toy with an explicit note about how he wanted to use it on her, according to Variety.

The trade paper had been investigating Lauer for two months and was preparing to publish its findings when NBC News Chairman Andrew Lack fired Lauer on Wednesday morning. Variety said it interviewed dozens of current and former NBC News staffers.

According to Variety, Lauer once summoned a female employee to his office, and then dropped his pants, showing her his penis. After the shaken woman declined to do anything, Lauer reprimanded her for not engaging in a sexual act.

The 59-year-old Lauer gave one woman a sex toy with an explicit note and would sometimes quiz female producers about who they had slept with, offering to trade names, Variety reported. And he engaged in a crass quiz game with men and women in the office: "f--, marry, or kill," in which he would identify the female co-hosts that he would most like to sleep with.

Lauer has not commented on the allegations.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Michael Strahan is next!!

But it will be Georgie Sniffleupagas from his morning show.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Yea I thought George for a trifecta but I just don't think it will be him for some reason. Don't know who it will be but I'd bet my bottom dollar there are a lot of names shaking in their boots right now.
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

Working...
          X