Democrats.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democrats.......

I have come to the conclusion that the Dems (at least the ones getting the microphones) just may be the biggest hypocrites I can remember... ever. Just me I guess.

I have had the opportunity, or punishment, to have read and listened to many of these same Democratic leaders positions on immigration over the last 25 years or so! Wow, just amazed how they hypocritical they can actually be.

That is all, back to your regular programming!

Disclaimer #2365-- I have been a registered Independent for 40 years. I have voted both R and D but I always find myself voting for the Policies that I want and expect... not the personality or the party of the people running.)

It's nuts now. Half the Republicans don't like Trump because he's pretty much Independent (him being an asshole doesn't help him much either). The Dems are being just weird now as you say, but the Republicans were complete assholes when Obama was in too.

I find it kind of funny how the FBI is getting called out and it's supposed to be a big deal. Seriously, when have those crooks ever been on the level? J. Edgar Hoover anybody? The whole mess is very discouraging and it's amazing that it somehow works.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Trust me I hate all politicians--- have ever since I figured out years ago that they only care about themselves and getting re-elected or how much money they can make during and after. And that is BOTH parties!

Looks like it has gotten so bad that the Dems and Clinton may have used the FBI and the Court system to really hit a new low. We will see how this all plays out, but I read the memo, and unless the FBI or the Dems or the Clintons can prove it is factually wrong--- some heads need to roll.

This in fact will be bigger than Watergate if this stuff is even 50% true!

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
        Trust me I hate all politicians--- have ever since I figured out years ago that they only care about themselves and getting re-elected or how much money they can make during and after. And that is BOTH parties!

Looks like it has gotten so bad that the Dems and Clinton may have used the FBI and the Court system to really hit a new low. We will see how this all plays out, but I read the memo, and unless the FBI or the Dems or the Clintons can prove it is factually wrong--- some heads need to roll.

This in fact will be bigger than Watergate if this stuff is even 50% true!
        This makes Watergate look like Jay walking!!!
        Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

I'll just tell the two of you don't get your hopes up. They'll end up blaming some dead guy and that will be the end of it.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Zepster View Post
            This makes Watergate look like Jay walking!!!
            Gee, and here I thought I was the only "deplorable" on the board.. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
              I'll just tell the two of you don't get your hopes up. They'll end up blaming some dead guy and that will be the end of it.
              Do you want to bet? There are a whole lot of people going to jail! This is just the beginning. The depths of the corruption in the swamp are going to be revealed to all soon enough. I wonder why there are over 11,000 sealed indictments that the DOJ has filed in the last 4 months!! 11,000!!!!!!
              Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Working...
              X