First female official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First female official

I'm watching the Atlanta/Jets replay and they just showed her. I don't know what kind of official she is, but she looked pretty hot!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    I'm watching the Atlanta/Jets replay and they just showed her. I don't know what kind of official she is, but she looked pretty hot!

Popper,

You KNOW what the deal is here without pictues!

I'll start:

Meh!

But is it true that Sarah will have a special uniform?

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
      Popper,

You KNOW what the deal is here without pictues!

I'll start:

Meh!

But is it true that Sarah will have a special uniform?

For some reason she looked pretty sexy in that official's uniform last night.

Comment

and folks say I'm a pervert. Should be pretty easy for a camel to show a cameltoe
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
          and folks say I'm a pervert. Should be pretty easy for a camel to show a cameltoe
          Hey, I'm 64 years old. Anything young and blonde looks good!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
            Hey, I'm 64 years old. Anything with a pulse and blonde looks good!

Fixed!

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
              Fixed!

watch what you say
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post

watch what you say

Comment

Tino said anything blond with a pulse

Comment

sorry 60, no sleep and beer are the culprits

Comment

Working...
                    X