Draft Julian Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snell Yeah, perfect fit for the Pissburgh offense
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Oh Shittu! Well at least we still have Long, Johnson.

In all seriousness, how about one year deals for Ansah, Jamie Collins?
      Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
      Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Originally posted by flyered View Post
        Oh Shittu! Well at least we still have Long, Johnson.

In all seriousness, how about one year deals for Ansah, Jamie Collins?
        Yeah I think that is a way for the Eagles to go, remember they have a ton of cap space right now.

Comment

Yep, go for impact players in the draft, and patchwork positions of need with one year vet rentals in FA.

Hope JJAW was not a panic move after Hardman was nabbed. Lots of good safeties on the board at the time, so kinda don’t think so, but Andy moving up ahead of Birds makes me suspicious. Coulda used Hardman’s speed, but we won’t complain if JJ is another Steve Smith or Alshon Jeffery.
          Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
          Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Bears just got a really good receiver in Ridley. Not his brother but he is going to be really productive

Comment

So the Eagles if they didn't trade up for Dillard could have had Deonte Thompson, Mack Wilson, Owunyini from PSU etc. Here. All guys who could have went as high 2nd round picks.

There must be something other than play on the field for these guys to why they are still there.

Comment

There's a real outside chance that V could fetch a pick. That happened years ago in the 5th round but I don't remember the players involved. This is V's last year and he probably has turned down whatever the Birds have offered him for a contract so they could move him I suppose. I'd rather keep him though but Jeff did say that he wanted more picks.
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Wow can't believe that the CB from PSU, Mack Wilson, Long, Thompson are all still on the board. Must be something outside of play on the field for those guys.

Comment

First time the Eagles have ever taken a PSU defensive player. Hard to believe. I love Miller he is raw but fast and fits perfect in the wide nine

Comment

Good pick and we needed depth. LBs just don’t get love with 4-3 teams I guess. There are a ton of good ones getting passed on over and over again

Comment

Miller highlights

Comment

As soon as I type that 2 LBs get picked. LOL

Comment

Guys left I’d be interested in with our last pick

Coney LB, Cashman LB, Tate G, Long LB, Watts DT, Wilson LB, Edwards LB, Worthington S, Mack DT, Benzschawel OG, Giles Harris LB, Gant S, Huff S

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
                              Guys left I’d be interested in with our last pick

Coney LB, Cashman LB, Tate G, Long LB, Watts DT, Wilson LB, Edwards LB, Worthington S, Mack DT, Benzschawel OG, Giles Harris LB, Gant S, Huff S
                              I've seen 150 great players over the last 3 days. How the hell do you pick them in any kind of order? I know that these guys study all year but this seems like an impossible job.

Comment

That’s the first pick I hate. I mean, is he any better than Nate?

Wasted pick on a 3rd QB

Comment

Working...
                                X