No announcement yet.

Eagles at Deadskins GDT - 11/18/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kurt Coleman is enemy number 1 imo. He is horrible in every phase... Yet he starts.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• Nate Allen was abysmal as well.
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Nate Allen is as big a bust as Jaquan jarret. He's just still on the team.

Comment

• http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/gameTra...Id=20121118028

Eagles pass/run: 69%-31% Skins pass/run: 31%-69%

Re: running in the 4th qtr. Could it be that Marty M. dialed up running plays to pump up the pass/run numbers in order to deflect the inevitable criticism he would recieve for not running Shady/Brown enough earlier?
          Last edited by ThoughtProcess; 11-18-2012, 11:32 PM.

Comment

• I must admit I lobbied hard for Nate Allen. Good Lord was I wrong. He has some physical ability but he takes horrible angles, can't move his hips in coverage, and doesn't hit with any physicality. Coleman is the worst FS in the league. Allen might be the worst SS.
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• DL snap-counts...

Cole 34 of 53
              Babin 31
              Cox 30
              Landri 25
              Patterson 23
              Graham 22
              Jenkins 22
              Tapp 19
              Thornton 11
              Curry ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

• Rob Griffin is now the first QB in NFL history with (2) 4 TD games in his rookie season.

Only 2 rookie quarterbacks even had ONE game with 4 TD's... Fran Tarkenton in 1961 and Marc Bulger in 2002.

Vs. the Eagles + vs. the Cowboys today: 27-for-31 (87.1%), 434 yards, 7 TDs, 0 INTs...max 158.3 passer rating.

Great...Looking forward to dealing with that for the next 10+ years.
                Last edited by YourPalChrisMal; 11-22-2012, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X