Most Important Offseason Move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    O Yee of little faith! Gore backing out screwed things up a little.
    How can you say that --- I have some, just not blinding faith.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
      How can you say that --- I have some, just not blinding faith.
      I know. When did that change?
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I know. When did that change?
        Ummmmmm, have you not seen some of the moves that I have seen?

Started last year when he let a world class talent walk....... For nothing.

Comment

Ummmmmm, have you not seen some of the moves that I have seen?

Started last year when he let a world class talent walk....... For nothing.
          I hope Agholor makes us forget about that little turd. It would be nice to see them come out of the gate losing a few and watching him blow up the team. He already is showing his star status by skipping OTAs in Washington.

Comment

I hope Agholor makes us forget about that little turd. It would be nice to see them come out of the gate losing a few and watching him blow up the team. He already is showing his star status by skipping OTAs in Washington.
            I would love it also--- but your question was about questioning or not what Chip has done. IMHO he has earned some questions, that's all.

Comment

I would love it also--- but your question was about questioning or not what Chip has done. IMHO he has earned some questions, that's all.
              Of course you're right MD. I've seen Belechek make many ridiculously bad moves up here too. I mean real stinkers, but look at the end result. A coach doesn't have to be right. He just needs to have his players believe he is and do it his way.

Comment

Honestly, you'd be crazy not to question it. He blew things up, and jettisoned some really talented players. He's got a different approach. He's re-made the organization. It's borderline madness. But, as I said before, I think that's what it's going to take.

Comment

I walked into an organization one time and told the staff that I am not here because you are doing a good job. I am here because you aren't doing a good job and that changes today.
                  Chip has the same gig. He isn't here because the org wasn't doing good. He is here because the org wasn't winning the SB. It is on him. He is the boss and that is what the boss lives with. So, if he feels blowing it up is what it takes then he has to blow it up. I am not sure he had to but I am not the guy that will be fired if it doesn't work.
                  As with players--I am a fan of the team not players and not coaches. I'll love them while they are here (although Murray and Miles are on thin ice) and won't give two craps about them when they are gone. Today I love Chip--we will see about next year
                  Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

I love chip also, and he does have the right to blow it up to have it the way he wants--------- doesn't mean he can't be questioned.

Comment

I love chip also, and he does have the right to blow it up to have it the way he wants--------- doesn't mean he can't be questioned.
                      QFT. Imagine how boring it would be around here if we couldn't bitch and project about what is coming.
                      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Lol!
                        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Wait until the season starts and we're all bitching.

Comment

Working...
                          X