Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants Among Teams Putting Out Feelers For Kam Chancellor Trade

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...kam-chancellor

NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported that the Giants and other teams have reached out to the Seahawks to gauge their interest in dealing for him, including the New York Giants. But Rapoport said the Seahawks have not been willing to entertain any trade talks.

That doesn't mean that Chancellor is any closer to a new deal with the Seahawks. Rapoport said there has been no progress in talks between the team and Chancellor's agents. Seattle has been steadfast that they won't renegotiate Chancellor's deal with three years left on his contract. He just signed the deal in 2013.

In the meantime, the Seahawks are preparing for life without him. The team sent a fifth-round pick to Kansas City on Saturday in exchange for Kelcie McCray, who will add depth to the position.

It sounds like the Seahawks will test Chancellor's resolve. It's a lot harder to skip work when regular-season paychecks are due.

The bastards!!! On top of that Seattle just traded for a safety with Houston so they are playing hardball. I don't blame them. They just gave the guy $28 million 2 years ago.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Let's go get this guy and move Thurmon to corner.
      Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
        Let's go get this guy and move Thurmon to corner.
        Nice idea, but it would be another $62 million.

Comment

Couldn't we renegotiate ?
          Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
            Couldn't we renegotiate ?
            The guy is looking for huge money from Seattle. I guess the Giants have it. Then again the way we draft I guess we had better find a way to get him!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
              The guy is looking for huge money from Seattle. I guess the Giants have it. Then again the way we draft I guess we had better find a way to get him!
              But Popper...things are different now. Right?......Right?

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                But Popper...things are different now. Right?......Right?

At least football is back! Hey, I know I'll never see a Lombardi, but I'll still live and die with them once a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                  At least football is back! Hey, I know I'll never see a Lombardi, but I'll still live and die with them once a week.
                  It's not like we can do anything else. We're Eagles' fans!

Comment

Working...
                  X