The last game of the season GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The last game of the season GDT

And now a 7 yard tackle for loss by Bradley.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Andy Reid is insane.
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Nice pass under pressure there for McNabb, now, lets ice this thing....and screw up our draft position.
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
          And now a 7 yard tackle for loss by Bradley.
          I thought LB was the weakest part of the D coming into the year. Yeah I drank the Cool Aid about Gocong and Gaither but they had done almost nothing. Now, I think we are loaded for years.

Comment

Anddy must have been telling Rocca to punt it out of the endzone there.

We are 8-8! We're not LOSERS!!!!!!

Comment

Those great TV announcers just proclaimed that "the Eagles win their last three to finish the year at 7 - 8"!

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Dutchman

Those great TV announcers just proclaimed that "the Eagles win their last three to finish the year at 7 - 8"!
                Worst announcers ever...
                Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Nice tackle by Rocca by the way!
                  "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                  — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                  - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Justice still stinks.
                    What happened?

Do you think that he is worth keeping around? Or is he shaping up to be the OL version of McDougle?

Comment

Justice still stinks.
                      No, he was just not put in a good position.

Comment

Can't remember on the timing of that if it was when he was jumping, or I think it was when he was letting the Bills LDE eat his lunch. This guy just can't seem to pass block, WTF?????? Slow to react or get out of his stance. Maybe his head is just still spinning (speaking of Runyan, even with a concussion he'd have been better) but he's gotta wake up, too much potential there to see him go bust.

Comment

Can't remember on the timing of that if it was when he was jumping, or I think it was when he was letting the Bills LDE eat his lunch. This guy just can't seem to pass block, WTF?????? Slow to react or get out of his stance. Maybe his head is just still spinning (speaking of Runyan, even with a concussion he'd have been better) but he's gotta wake up, too much potential there to see him go bust.
                          Well your bashing of Justice isn't shared by some.......

((Also saw somewhere that Reid heaped some nice props at him also, FWIW--- Edited when I found it--- "On the play of tackle Winston Justice: "I thought he did a good job. He had a couple of penalties there with the illegal procedure, but he did a nice job other than that."))

Eagles Notebook | This time, Justice is no stumbling blocker

By LES BOWEN
                          Philadelphia Daily News

[email protected]
                          The chance at redemption Winston Justice sought for 3 months finally arrived yesterday, at the last possible moment, in the unlikeliest of ways.

Two plays into his 176th successive regular-season start, Eagles right offensive tackle Jon Runyan sat in the middle of the field and had to be helped to his feet. Runyan, whose streak is the NFL's third-longest, left the game for good with a concussion. Justice took his place.

For the 2006 second-round draft choice from USC, it was the first action from scrimmage since Sept. 30, when Justice's first career start - in place of left tackle William "Tra" Thomas - became a record-setter. The Eagles gave up a dozen sacks in losing to the Giants, and Justice melted down, unable to parse the silent snap count, mandhandled by defensive end Osi Umenyiora, who sacked Donovan McNabb six times. Largely because of that day, the Birds finished the season with 49 sacks allowed, their highest total since 2000.

Yesterday, Justice was much better in a 17-9 season-ending victory over Buffalo, even though he had no time to prepare and hadn't done much work on the right side all year.

"Since September, I've focused on getting off the ball, and today, I think that made a big difference," Justice said. "It means a lot. I hope Runyan gets better, but I got a chance to get out there and shake some rust off, on the right side.

"I still have some mental flaws, I still have a lot to get better at," said Justice, who was whistled for one false start. "It took me the whole game" to adjust to being on the right. "I think it was getting better after awhile."

Comment

Working...
                          X