No announcement yet.

Steve McNair Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The reports make it sound like McNair was separated or in the process of getting a divorce but his wife seems completely shocked by the idea. One report said that they couldn't find any evidence of divorce proceedings but McNair rented a condo downtown with a roommate and bought this woman a car for her birthday -- all in the same town in which he lived! I wonder where his family thought he was while he was staying at the condo adn taking this woman on trips to Vegas and Florida? He's looking like a real scumbag right now.... BP picking up your thoughts, hope the kids who looked up to him can see what a p-o-s he really was!
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Either that, or that these kids only emulate the positive things about McNair. The visible ones he dispayed at his profession.
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
        The reports make it sound like McNair was separated or in the process of getting a divorce but his wife seems completely shocked by the idea. One report said that they couldn't find any evidence of divorce proceedings but McNair rented a condo downtown with a roommate and bought this woman a car for her birthday -- all in the same town in which he lived! I wonder where his family thought he was while he was staying at the condo adn taking this woman on trips to Vegas and Florida? He's looking like a real scumbag right now.... BP picking up your thoughts, hope the kids who looked up to him can see what a p-o-s he really was!

That's what he told the 20 year old. "Sure sure honey, I'm leaving my wife soon...." One of the 3 oldest lies in the world.

I also suspect his wife knew about his shenanigans (i'm sure this isn't the first time) and chose to ignore it because of her lavish lifestyle, the cache of being a ex-NFL star's wife and to protect the kids.

It's like the whole senator's wife thing. You'll put up with just about anything because of the prestige. That SC (south carolina, not sportscolumn) gov's wife knew about his affair. But living in the gov's mansion must be nice.

Comment

...so what are the other two biggest lies Vin? I'm guessing they're :
          "I'll call you tomorrow" and "I'll still respect you tomorrow" followed closely by "Don't worry, I won't do that in your mouth" and "I'm on the pill"
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Hahahah. Close.

I think the other two oldest lies are:

- I wont ... in your mouth
            - the check is in the mail

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY View Post
              Tino - I hear you and if I responded as if to call you out - I apologize. I was really looking to illustrate how I felt in relation to this whole event.
              No problem Biggy! I don't believe we're in fundamental disagreement on this issue.

FWIW,
              I spent my early working life teaching 6th grade in North Philly and then working at Eagleville in their drug/alcohol program. Aside from my book learning, my first hand observations of the negative impact on kids of absent fathers or of parents who are around but simply horrible, made an early and lasting impression on me.

Although often failing in the effort, I try not to judge others. (With the exception of animal abusers, who are all gutter filth, and Giants' fans, who are all arrogant shits. Well, maybe only most Giants fans are arrogant shits...but ALL animal abusers are gutter filth!!)

Comment

What's worse, a terrible father or an absent father?

Comment

I'm ashamed of you, tino. How could you leave out the COwpies and their fans?? Feel free to judge them as well.
                  http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                    I'm ashamed of you, tino. How could you leave out the COwpies and their fans?? Feel free to judge them as well.
                    Initially, I had included the Boys' fans but the sentence was just too cumbersome. And I lied a 'just a little bit' (see Robert Dinero) about not judging people.

Actually, when it comes to the Birds, I judge ALL fans of our NFC East rivals to be assholes of one sort or another:

Dallas Fans - front running, no-life-beyond-football-and-fucking-sheep, "we're entitled" assholes
                    NY Fans - whining, arrogant, never-give-credit-to-opponents, "the-NFL-hates-us" assholes
                    Washington Fans - delusional, uninformed, living-in-the-past, "Danny-buy-us-somebody-expensive-and-washed-up" assholes

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                      Dallas Fans - front running, no-life-beyond-football-and-fucking-sheep, "we're entitled" assholes
                      NY Fans - whining, arrogant, never-give-credit-to-opponents, "the-NFL-hates-us" assholes
                      Washington Fans - delusional, uninformed, living-in-the-past, "Danny-buy-us-somebody-expensive-and-washed-up" assholes
                      That is most accurate assessment of those fans I've ever read.

Should it be: Washington Fans - delusional, uninformed, living-in-the-past, "Danny-buy-us-somebody-expensive-and-washed-up assholes" assholes?

Comment

Well done, sir!!!! That is what I'm talking about!!!

Comment

Why hasn't the police concluded this case already? Maybe they think Mcnair shot her once in the head and then shot himself 4 times?

Comment

Lack of motive on Kazemi's part, that's the reason. The medical examiner's leaning to murder-suicide, but the investigation hasn't turned up the tell-tale signs of deep trouble that you'd see with a murder, like serious signs of concern among family and friends, worried calls or complaints to police, etc. So the police have been careful about looking into every possibility. A police spokesman said, "It may be we'll never know exactly why this happened."
                            "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                            — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                            - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                              What's worse, a terrible father or an absent father?
                              * Both.
                              Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                              Playoff Appearances:
                              NFC Title Games:
                              Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY View Post
                                * Both.
                                Both equally bad, just different.
                                www.disciplerocks.com

Comment