Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do we need an official Draft Thread (if so here you go)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haden gone . Early ?
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Sanders really has special interviewing skills. What a complete asshole!

Comment

Philly sports update Flyers up 2-0 ,8 min left in 2nd
        Phils up 5-0, top of 5th
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Wow, Mclain to Da Raidahs......
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

OK so we are at 10 and Earl Thomas and Derrick Morgan are both on the board. Will the Birds pull the trigger??
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I'm getting a bit edgy right now.
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

AW, clearly you are vibin' with me.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                  Sanders really has special interviewing skills. What a complete asshole!
                  Thank God for this board. Somebody mentioned Kiper and I realized that I could switch to ESPN. I really like Mayock, but Sanders is worse than listening to---- Howard Cossell!!
                  "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Flyers up 2 zip Make that 3-zip

Comment

10 is the spot because the Jags want out of that spot so they can take Tebow later or possibly Carlos Dunlap. We can move up and get Morgan who is an unbelievable pass rusher and a great compliment to Trent Cole. We give up the 37 or hell maybe just the 55 and our 3rd and a 4th and we move up 14 spots. The Jags want to save the cash on the signing bonus.
                      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

no trade. it is a pick card not a trade card

Comment

How bad are the jags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Tyson who?

Comment

Just my oppinion,but someone is going to be sorry if they select Claussen. Growing some prime herb in Jacksonville ?

Comment

What a terrible pick. They should have traded down to get Aluahu

Comment

Working...
                                X