Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Cowboys are the bestus 1 & 4 team there ever was!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leonard Tose View Post
    It's bad karma, but I can't help it. I want the Giants to win and for each team to pick up about 12 injuries. None of them career-threatening, of course. But enough to really hobble the team.
    The best are nagging injuries that really slow down a player but not enough to sideline him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
      If the Pukes somehow get their shit together this season, they are still very dangerous.
      I agree. They have talent but a clueless coaching and management staff which when coupled with Romo's Favre-like ability to throw an interception, it's a beautiful thing to watch!!

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
      I've been struggling with this all week. I hate the Giants more than the Cowboys. SHouldn't we root for Dallas to give Wade a reprieve?
      We absolutely want the Cowboys to win! Not only does that buy Wade another week or two before getting axed like Jer-ah Jones Thanksgiving Turkey, it also adds to the Giants loses. Remember we want Dallas, NY and Washington all tied at 8-8 at the end of the year. Not good enough to do anything but not bad enough to get a decent draft pick!

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
      The best are nagging injuries that really slow down a player but not enough to sideline him.
      I think we should hope for "reoccurring" injuries. You know, the ones that feel better starting on March 1 but become debilitating on September 1st.
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I am rooting for the Giants to win this week. After what Dallas did to us to end last year and Jerry Jones acting like they were now on the cusp of super bowl greatness again - I want them to fail miserably all year. I want Anthony Spencer to stink like poop on a stick while Kevin Kolb lights it up. I want all of Dallas to be mired in mass confusion and frustration over their mess of a team. GO G-MEN!
        Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
        Playoff Appearances:
        NFC Title Games:
        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
          We absolutely want the Cowboys to win! Not only does that buy Wade another week or two before getting axed like Jer-ah Jones Thanksgiving Turkey, it also adds to the Giants loses. Remember we want Dallas, NY and Washington all tied at 8-8 at the end of the year. Not good enough to do anything but not bad enough to get a decent draft pick!
          I just cannot do this. If by some chance the Cowboys get to play a Super Bowl in their own stadium, Jerry Jones would just be unbearable. His ugly mug would be all over the airwaves.

Bury the fuckers, then worry about the Giants.

Comment

Yep.
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by balto-eaglefan View Post
              Root for a tie
              Or injuries.
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Of course 60, that goes without sayin'.
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                  At least according to hard nose, no nonsense coach Wade Phillips.

From a piece in the Fort Worth Star-Telegram:
                  LINK:http://www.star-telegram.com/2010/10...s-cowboys.html

The Dallas Cowboys are 1-4. They are in the midst of their second two-game losing streak this season.
                  But coach Wade Phillips said he's doesn't worry about the team's confidence because the Cowboys are not a typical 1-4 team because of their talent and production. The Cowboys rank third in the league in offense and fourth in defense.
                  So the Cowboys are better than most 1-4 teams, albeit with the same record.
                  "I guess we think we’re a better 1-4 team than some teams that are 1-4," Phillips said. "I mean mentally. They don’t think they might not win the next game. Gosh, we might not win this next one. This team thinks… I still think they think they’re going to win this next game. Now, we’ve got work to do and all that."

In my Merriam Webster Dictionary under the word 'enabler' is this picture:

Please God, Please!!! Don't let Jerry EVER fire Wade!! I'm begging you!

OH yeah! And my dictionary has this picture under the word 'doormat':

Fixed

Comment

I do dislike the Cowboys but damn I hate the fucking GIANTS! I even hate Ray Handley! Fuck em both but this week I am going to have to see the Cowboys lose. Still have two games against those punk ass no account New Jersey bastard Giants so I much rather they come in cocky as hell thinking they are the best as they are known to do and just enjoy the beatdown the Eagles put on them. Bury the Cowboys now and watch Romo cry like the bitch he is.
                    I miss Philly!

Comment

I always hope the Giants take the teamplane from NY to East Rutherford and has a midair collisionwith the cowgirl plane.
                      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                      Hope is not a strategy
                      RIP

Comment

Gooooo Giants!!! The sooner the Cowboys are eliminated, the better.

Comment

speaking of all that is unholy in sports, A-Rod striking out for the final out was perfect. The Rangers are on fire. I think they win it all regardless of who comes out of the NL. They've got so much momentum. If the Phils bats wake up, they might have a chance. SF has no chance.

Comment

Originally posted by balto-eaglefan View Post
                            Root for a tie
                            with a huge body count on both sides
                            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
                            X