• Show
Clear All

L! In big green letters.

Comment

E.

Eagles 27
      Pack 20

Comment

Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

eagles!!!!!!!
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

31-21 eagles!!!
            I miss Philly!

Comment

The Pack win 28-17. The score will look like it was a close game but it will not be. Teams have been taking it to Vick and I don't see it changing. The Packers are going to rough him up. The Packers run D is not that good which means Reid will throw the ball all game long.
              FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

After Andy & Marty decide that running the ball with Shady & Harrison is a damn good idea The Birds eek out a 27-24 W and it's off to Chicago next Sunday at 1PM.
                LET'S GO BIRDS!!!
                Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

How can I personally not pick the Birds? I mean, COME ON!

Birds win a close one, and it's becaue Marty takes his head out of his ass and plays a run heavey ball control style of offense. (If you're gonna dream, dream BIG)
                  http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                    How can I personally not pick the Birds? I mean, COME ON!

Birds win a close one, and it's becaue Marty takes his head out of his ass and plays a run heavey ball control style of offense. (If you're gonna dream, dream BIG)

Birds 39, Pack 3
                    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Since I picked Harrison as my game-day unsung hero, i think the game will tilt the Eagles way as Andy and Marty resort to a more balanced offensive approach. I just hope they do not rely on too much "trick-eration" to get the rushing yds. Just run the ballwith the RBs. WR Reverses are cool but lose their effectiveness if done too many times.
                      Last edited by ThoughtProcess; 01-08-2011, 11:14 AM.

Comment

People will be singing the praises of Owen. Birds 23-17
                        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                        Hope is not a strategy
                        RIP

Comment

Packers are going to smoke the Eagles, probably 27-10 or 31-10, something like that.
                          Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

The Eagles offense comes out like they did against Washington the second time.

45-17.
                            Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Working...
                            X