Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The about to be 4-9 Game Day Thread

Time's yours

I think they're going to win...and quite handily. They are going to ruin the ruining of this season by winning 7 games.

Comment

Three out of 5 guys on the fox pregame just said the Eagles were the upset special of the week.

We're screwed.

Comment

It's pouring down there right now. You know what that means: 20 passes to start the game!

Comment

I have Vick and Newton as my QB's in FF. I was going with Newton, changed my mind about 2 minutes before the lineups set. Stupid? Probably lol. I lead the league in points scored but am only the 5th seed in the playoffs.

Comment

This game should give us an idea of how valuable Vick is.
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Ugh"...
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

high comedy

Comment

All I can do is shake my head. These guys can do it all....very badly.

Comment

Comment

When you really think about it, there's not a big difference between the "bend but don't break defenses" we've had in the past. The only difference is we do break. That's only ONE thing that's different...so things aren't that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by fly View Post
                        When you really think about it, there's not a big difference between the "bend but don't break defenses" we've had in the past. The only difference is we do break. That's only ONE thing that's different...so things aren't that bad.

Maybe you should be known as Mr. Optomistic?

Comment

that was a dumb comment from the color guy. the defense isn't ready to go back on the field b/c there was a punt block? Hey fucking moron, of course the defense is ready to go back on the field when your punt team is on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by fly View Post
                            that was a dumb comment from the color guy. the defense isn't ready to go back on the field b/c there was a punt block? Hey fucking moron, of course the defense is ready to go back on the field when your punt team is on the field.
                            Not exactly getting the A-Team for 4-8 Eagles at 4-8 Dolphins
                            Long Live Section 736

Comment

Originally posted by QuitoPhan View Post
                              Not exactly getting the A-Team for 4-8 Eagles at 4-8 Dolphins
                              Actually, maybe he was thinking that the D wasn't ready because Juan is the DC? Mean, but maybe true.

Comment

Working...
                              X