Eagles at Cowboys GDT - 12/02/2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles at Cowboys GDT - 12/02/2012

Per Reuben Frank, looks like the Eagles will be activating LB Ryan Rau from the practice squad.

Cowboys 45
    Birds 10
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Brandon Graham confirmed that he has been lining up as the starter in practice with Babin gone.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
        Cowboys 45
        Birds 10
        That close?

Comment

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal View Post
          Brandon Graham confirmed that he has been lining up as the starter in practice with Babin gone.
          That's it! I'm now betting the house on an Eagles' win!
          "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

When was the last time this was the case: The Eagles are the underdogs with the largest spread of the week at +10.

Comment

And not surprisingly, if you had taken the Eagles with the points every game this year, you'd have lost 10 out of 11 times.

Comment

And not surprisingly, if you had taken the Eagles with the points every game this year, you'd have lost 10 out of 11 times.

I'm still betting the (your) house!!!
                "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Eagles lose 28-12. We'll get a TD eventually.

Comment

From the totally useless information department, during the time I've been an Eagles fan, the Eagles have usually played a team from Texas on my "special day".

I became an Eagles fan in 1981.

1984: vs Cowboys, L 10-26
                    1990: at Bills, L 23-30 (this was the game with the 95 yard TD pass from Cunningham to Barnett)
                    1991: at Oilers, W 13-6 (the famous "House of Pain" game)
                    2007: vs Seahawks, L 24-28
                    2010: vs Texans, W 34-24
                    2012: at Cowboys, ???

Based on the above trend, the Eagles will lose on Sunday - they aren't playing Houston! Hopefully it won't be a turd cake.

Comment

Dallas Sucks

dallas 52 eagles 34
                      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Marvin McNutt moved from practice squad to the active roster. Woo hoo.

Comment

Marvin McNutt moved from practice squad to the active roster. Woo hoo.
                          Best news I've heard all day.

Comment

If he plays,he will be the 13th Eagle to make his NFL debut.DAMN
                            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

e!!

Comment

Working...
                              X